05-07-12 02:46 AM
34 12
tools
    you might just need to check your eMail options/setup on the device again... normally when you have enabled this function in the eMail account setup, then deleting with iMazing 'should' also delete the message on your mailbox... I just can ensure you that this is working here with my BES and my GoogleMail account (syncing device and gmail sometimes take a while - specially when I am accessing my gmail account via the web at the same time...)
    Hmmm, strange.

My hotmail account doesn't have the option for that but the funtion is enabled with my gmail and Outlook acounts. Neither seem to sync with iMazing.

Not a major problem.
    04-23-12 08:30 AM
    Hmmm, strange. ... enabled with my gmail and Outlook acounts. Neither seem to sync with iMazing.
    that's indeed strange - since all iMazing does is to delete messages from you inbox (of course only when you perform the delete action) - everything after that is up to the core OS... so when you delete a message with the native eMail app and then the message disappear from your gmail account, then this would indicate that something is the OS is not running as it should [well that's no big surprise :-| after developing over 3 years for RIM's OS ]
    04-23-12 09:19 AM
    [*]Added new Option 'Turn LED off on Close'
    Great update! I have a bit of an issue though. The close to stop the flashing works, but there's still a red star on the mailbox, which causes the app "Advance OS and LED" (similar to BeBuzz) to keep reminding me about the notification. Can you also remove the red notification star on the messages icon? (i.e. stop the LED, remove the notification icon, but leave the message(s) unread)

Thanks!
    04-23-12 07:29 PM
    Great update! I have a bit of an issue though. The close to stop the flashing works, but there's still a red star on the mailbox...
    I have searched the API's for such an option - but did not found anything that would allow me to do that - all the API is offering is to control the LED state... If you know an 3'rd party app that can do that - let me know - then I am going to dig more in the dirt...
    04-24-12 01:35 AM
    Thank you for this great app, and listening to the users' problems and suggestions !
    Currently the app is still at the point where is very easy to configure it to everyone's liking.
    But if you will keep introducing new and new great features the options config list would grow as well.
    Would you then consider a 'backup to SD' and 'restore settings from SD' options?
    04-24-12 03:18 AM
    You mention a very important issue - complicated configuration - that's always the trade of for "feature" rich applications... GPSLogger II and FileScout are nearly "impossible" to test decent cause of the variety of the different settings...

In Iconify I tried to solve that via an "Expert Mode" - that give you full access to all configuration settings... Not sure if this would be the path I would go for iMazing.

For "settings" SDbackup - actually all my apps supports the default backup & restore functionality of the DesktopManager - so when you update the OS or do a device switch (and you use the DesktopManager for this task) all your configurations should be present once you restore the backup file.
    PiotrJot likes this.
    04-24-12 04:28 AM
    Do you see any possibility to handle "Multiple SMS Messages". Now once exceeding the 160 character Limit there will be another iMazing Entry. Although sometimes I receive SMS messages which have the range of 3 to 4 messages which will be combined within the Native App (and after some updates also within CrunchSMS) so it might be possible to you to hook onto this.

Still, it's only a kind request, nothing you should absolutely do. But I guess other people would like this function to keep everything organized.

Thanks =).
    04-27-12 03:24 AM
    04-27-12 11:29 AM
    Since iMazing is now available for ALL BlackBerry devices (and the initial thread TOPIC can't be changed) I have started a new TOPIC:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...17#post7378117

(Would be very kind if an forum admin could close this thread here)
    05-07-12 02:46 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD