Does such a thing exist? I'm without a computer right now and would love to crop a few pictures that I've taken with my berry. Seems as if we would have that option...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 10:29 PM
    youre just gonna get a bunch of dorks on here saying stuff like "i have no use for this" and "use the address book photo work around" blah blah blah

basically, there is no image editor for blackberry... not even a crappy one.
    04-11-09 11:39 AM
    Does such a thing exist? I'm without a computer right now and would love to crop a few pictures that I've taken with my berry. Seems as if we would have that option...

Sorry. I haven't found anything either. I did get shrinkit! from berrycoder.com *it is a mobile link.* It is a simple app that adds an option to your menu to shink an image to certain pixels 480, 320, etc...
    04-11-09 10:35 PM

Guys at Theta Mobile are making one. Not much yet, see thetamobile.com. I needed really need one too, looking forward to them getting finished!
    10-14-09 09:23 AM
    Visit the MiniPaint web site to know more about this application.

bbfour.com

Bye
    02-26-10 10:17 PM
    FileScout has image size and rotate options, and I use QL screen capture in the media pic viewer, (by zooming and capturing) for a cheap "crop" (although the only output size is 360 x 480, it works for making wallpapers)

Anything more complicated or refined and I'd rather PS it anyway I think.

02-26-10 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD