Is there an app that includes Myspace IM and Facebook IM and Yahoo, MSN, Aim, Gatalk..?

I'm happy with having the instant messenger apps I have stand alone aim yahoo msn and gtalk. But would love to have myspace IM and facebook IM also so what's the best advice?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 02:41 AM
    I know beejive has facebook (paid app) and palringo has it to (free) but I'm not sure about one that has myspace im
    10-14-09 02:45 AM
    Thekrishna ty u 4 ur reply and info I should of stated I'm a cheap sob.

So is there a ( free ) a app that includes both Myspace IM and Facebook IM so if anyone knows please let me know.

2nd otpion is there 2 stand alone apps for each Myspace IM and Facebook IM ?

10-14-09 02:55 AM
    beejive and im+ does
    Last edited by brianajr88; 10-15-09 at 11:41 AM.
    10-14-09 03:21 AM
    Can you you hit me up on my BBM

pin:30899c77 or any IM client as coachcurtisbusse.

10-14-09 03:39 AM
    I use Beejive, and I love it, though once you've bought it, you have to search for the 2.0 download, because it automatically downloads 1.1 and that version doesn't have facebook messenger
    10-14-09 03:47 PM
    I want beejive! I'm on free trial right now.. SAD! It has facebook and myspace IM. Oh and it has google Talk.
    10-14-09 04:20 PM
    Yes but I'm not sure I like it... Is there a stand alone facebook IM and or Myspace IM you know just seperate clients?

10-15-09 01:22 AM
    I know beejive has facebook (paid app) and palringo has it to (free) but I'm not sure about one that has myspace im
    Thanks for the heads up on Palringo, im downloading it now.. well it just finnnished.. small download 37x

Well at first glance i like the interface.
    A little confusing on how to login, you have to create an account first.
    Having trouble connecting.

Its not connecting im about to give up and uninstall.

Also snaptu has twitter and facebook , and a bunch of other apps combines into one app, its a little snow but its a clean looking app and useful.
    10-18-09 09:14 PM
    Hey,
    Does anyone know if you can run your RIM yahoo or AIM messenger from you storage card? I dont want to take all of my memory up on my curve...

please advise...
    10-19-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD