i wan to buy either 1 of the apps. can gv me a suggestion which 1 is more better? i normally using msn & ym only. thanks
    10-19-09 02:43 AM
    I use Beejive. I did search around for reviews regarding which IM app is better. I didn't bother trying IM+. But I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to put both of them through trial runs - IM+ for 7-days, Beejive for 30-days.
    10-19-09 03:18 AM
    IM Push mode in IM+ works really great. In this mode IM+ is not running, you remain online and continue receiving IMs as e-mails, so you can reply to them right away. Try IM+!
    10-19-09 05:46 AM
    I like BeejiveIM, works great for me just as if I was on a PC
    10-19-09 06:51 AM
    I like the interface better on im+, and you can tweet thru it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 07:15 AM
    the stable build of IM+ also currently supports facebook.
    10-19-09 07:16 AM
    i use Beejive, love it.
    10-19-09 08:16 AM
    I've used Beejive for over 2 years. Always reliable, highly recommended!
    10-19-09 08:37 AM
    Wow. Good on both so far...I'm thinking bout getting one of those now.

10-19-09 09:14 AM
    honestly, I forked down $20 for IM+ but the RIM clients work just fine and are better integrated with the OS than both IM+ or Beejive.
    10-19-09 11:21 AM
    Best thing to do is try them out like a user stated above.

We can give all our opinions, but you're going to be using it.
    10-19-09 11:53 AM
    I had IM+ for my Palm Pilot but went with Beejive for the Blackberry. I tried both but went with Beejive. I basically just liked the way the chat screen looked, and the price was right. I tried the push feature on IM+ and really didn't like it.

All that said, they both work well. I used IM+ for quite a while on the Palm and it was nice. You really can't go wrong with either.
    10-19-09 12:06 PM
    has anyone tried instango?

10-19-09 12:24 PM
    I have spent a lot of time with all of them and I like IM+ best.
    10-19-09 12:34 PM
    has anyone tried instango?

Ive had it running for a while now, if you go to their website go into the forums, you will find a beta there with more options. I like the chatscreen, finally an im client which sends the message when hitting enter! Most others just create a new line... Only thing i dont like is sometimes the connection problems, it doenst auto reconnect. I find footprint and batt usage acceptable.

10-19-09 05:46 PM
    I liked beejive, for the brief period that i had it. I purchased IM+ back when there was a special on it and recently ugpraded to 8.3 I think? I like the improvements but this is an almost instant battery drain. My phone was fully charged at 8am. by 11am it was completely dead. What's more interesting is that I had not used the phone once during that period. So until further notice, I'm keeping it disconnected.
    10-25-09 10:49 AM
    purchased beejive a while back and was very pleased with it. Used until IM+ came out with the Email Push function and ever since i purchased IM+ i rarely ever find myself going back to beejive.. but if it wasnt for the IM+'s push feature i'd still be using beejive
    10-25-09 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD