I didn't see anything on here about it, but I picked it up last night for $19.99. $30 off isn't bad.
    shapeservices.com/en/products/details.php?product=im
    04-15-09 07:04 AM
    Great app. It now has facebook I M and works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 07:37 AM
    I tried IM+ the other day, and the UI just didn't do it for me..although other options in settings were first rate!

I'll stick to BeeJiveIM. Looking to buy it this week!
    04-15-09 09:48 AM
    Beejive... Flawless

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 10:50 AM
    Take a look at the new Palringo it is really nice and MUCH better than IM+ (to me anyway). The best part? It is FREE and will work on a lot of dumb phones too.
    04-15-09 02:10 PM
    You can't change the Palringo notification sounds, that's a deal breaker for me.
    04-15-09 05:22 PM
    I tried Beejive for almost 3 weeks, really nice GUI, BUT, my wife was driving me crazy every day asking me why I was connected to Facebook all day, JEJE, D*mn app left me Online all day even when I always disconnected before Shutting Down, to make things worst, people could see me online and they tried to chat with me but they NEVER got an error message, so they thought I was ignoring them.

Also, no matter if I cleared the History or not, when I log to my Facebook Account from a PC I can see dozens od Popup windows with all my Chat history on it.

I posted this in Beejive page and forums, I think that I posted this here also, but nobody seems to care.

I tried IM+ just to see, and it does what it's suppose to do, if you disconnect from Facebook, a couple of seconds later you are OFFLINE from Facebook, also the Push e-mail is a big plus.
    Last edited by erasat; 04-15-09 at 06:44 PM.
    04-15-09 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD