I just downloaded it & is there anyway I can change an icon cause I've checked everywhere & it doesn't say. I'm also checking it out to see if I'd rather pay for Beejive or IM+. Which one do you guys think is better? For some reason I like IM+.. Unless you can't change your icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 11:46 PM
    I don't know about your question, but I paid for IM+ instead of Beejive for the simple reason (and I still don't understand why nobody talk about this on the forums) that Beejive never disconnected me from the facebook, or the rare times it did, were hours after I've disconnected and closed. I tried this with a friend of mine that has a 8320 and she is having the same issue.

I asked about this in their forums, I sent them e-mails and just received one with a generic info about how to disconnect from ther session.

I can tell you, I was using it, chat a little, then cleared the chat history, disconnect from all Sessions and then Exited the application, and there was a time when 24 hours after the previous was done I was shown as Online, even worst, my contacts could keep chatting with me and they NEVER got an error or warnig saying that I was online, so they thought that I was ignoring them.

Also, I don't need to tell you the problems I was having with my wife because of this...

With IM+, I love the Push E-mail option, great for battery and it autodisconnect from it after the pre-defined period of time, also, I hit disconnect and I can check seconds later and I'm offlie, as it should. Enough for me to pay for it, and better now that they have it on sale for $19.99 until next week, and it transferible from Blackberries, and even if you change your device for other brandname.
    04-24-09 02:44 PM
    Has anyone in here have problems with their IM+ after the update?
    04-24-09 08:45 PM
    beejive is an excellent program. i love their gui but yes they do have a slight prob with the facebook im.
    but remember the facebook im is still on a beta version.
    to the original poster i would download both and see which one you like.
    i just downloaded im+ to see if i just want to pay the 20 dollars now and if they get better i will utilize them.
    i dont really like the gui though.
    seems a little to small and all over the place.
    04-24-09 08:47 PM
    None. What are yours?

04-24-09 08:47 PM
    None. What are yours?

If I start the program in landscape mode and turn the phone to its normal orientation the screen turns white and after a couple seconds it boots me out of the app saying Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
    04-24-09 09:55 PM
    If I start the program in landscape mode and turn the phone to its normal orientation the screen turns white and after a couple seconds it boots me out of the app saying Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
    Sorry, I didn't see that you have a Storm, can't help you there, but may be Storm compatibility issues, maybe somebody else with a Storm can double check your issue.
    04-24-09 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD