I searched but couldn't find anything.
    I'm leaning toward getting BeeJive, but others have told me I should check out IM+ because it has Push IM.
    I've tried, but I'm unable to get Push IM to work for me.
    When logging out of an account I choose "Close and Stay Connected"
    When the other party sends me a message afterwords, their message is not pushed to my Email. Instead they get the following message:
    "Now IM+ is closed so I won't see your message. I will reply as soon as I open it again"

I've already had issues with the blinking red light with IM+. I found a fix from another post.

Any help with the push settings would be great.
    06-04-09 10:08 PM
    I had this problem at first myself and I'm not sure what I did...........maybe you have to configure it and give it a specific email address and then enable the feature?

It does work but I recall it not working right off the bat. I'll go check it out now.
    06-04-09 10:22 PM
    Yea, you have to add in an email address.

Where it says "Deliver IM to e-mail in IM Push mode"
    06-04-09 10:24 PM
    You have to start by looking under settings. That's where you would set up the IM push feature.
    06-04-09 10:42 PM
    Yea, you have to add in an email address.

Where it says "Deliver IM to e-mail in IM Push mode"
    Thanks. I scrolled right pass it. I had no idea it was a form field where I could enter my email address.
    06-04-09 10:43 PM
    sorry to wake up this old thread... but i just had to say thanks... this really helped me out.... there is no where on the IM+ site where to enter the address... and the field is very easy to pass by...
    thanks guys...
    04-12-10 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD