Sadly paying close to $40 for an app does not guarantee quality and service.

A few weeks ago iM+ started sending chat messages as doublets. Then triplets with deconnection and reonnection problems.
    Support is slow nd they only have one solution - go thru connection wizard - which we do with no change.

How long before we start calling for a refund. Come on shape services - we want to use the app, but it is unusable at the moment - this bug needs a fix

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 04:21 PM
    Hi! You would need to enable TCP/IP connection in your Blackberry.
    See a list of known settings on our WAP-site, at:
    Blackberry TCP settings
    or on our Web-site at:
    SHAPE Services - FAQ section - BlackBerry TCP settings page

Alternatively you could contact your wireless carrier to
    correct TCP/IP settings.

Also, please send me you e-mail in PM, our support team will check the correspondence with you.

Hope this will help!
    10-08-10 02:23 AM
    yes

My TCP/IP settings are correct as you outline, My carrier is happy with them too. Every other programme that uses the internet and uses messaging works, so I am picking it is your end especially as I am not the only one.
    I have run the autoconfig several times
    I have PMed you with my email and contacted support with my email
    10-08-10 03:48 AM
    From reading above I accept that you might have issues with their Customer Service but this APP is quality.

I've been using it for almost a year and I have never had an issue.
    10-08-10 07:41 AM
    Ok monsiuer le shape - whatever you have done seems to have sorted it - my skype buddies are happier - and I seem to not be reconnecting all the time - thank you.

Whilst I have your attention. If I change BB is it just a case of reloading IM+ and rentering licence number, does im+ work ok on the torch?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-10 02:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD