Just wondering if anyone else is using the FB IM from IM+...i have the trial version now and it always changes my status to IDLE...is there a way to disable this???
    04-08-09 09:58 AM
    anyone else having a problem with this program???
    04-09-09 07:27 AM
    Just wondering if anyone else is using the FB IM from IM+...i have the trial version now and it always changes my status to IDLE...is there a way to disable this???
    What do you see, and what do you do?
    The app has a feature - auto away, is this feature enable?
    You can check it in IM+ -> Settings -> Auto away.
    04-09-09 09:26 AM
    where did you find IM+ with Facebook support? I have the full version which is (to my knowledge) the most current and it doesn't support facebook, nor do any of the products on their website????
    04-09-09 09:33 AM
    where did you find IM+ with Facebook support? I have the full version which is (to my knowledge) the most current and it doesn't support facebook, nor do any of the products on their website????
    Use this url to get more info:
    IM+ All-in-One Mobile Messenger: AIM/iChat, MSN/Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo!, ICQ, Jabber, Google Talk, MySpaceIM :: BlackBerry :: Products

v. 7.0

Chat within AIM�/iChat, MSN�/Windows Live™ Messenger, Yahoo!�, ICQ�, Jabber�, Google Talk™, MySpace and FacebookIM� (NEW!) in one client. In the IM Push™ mode send and receive IMs as emails and save precious battery life!

btw, Skype chat coming soon....

BlackBerry dev
    SHAPE Services
    04-09-09 09:46 AM
    What do you see, and what do you do?
    The app has a feature - auto away, is this feature enable?
    You can check it in IM+ -> Settings -> Auto away.
    I had Auto away checked...I unchecked it now and will see how everything works out...thanks!
    04-09-09 10:25 AM
    Did they just say Skype chat is coming soon...!
    04-09-09 12:39 PM
    Did they just say Skype chat is coming soon...!
    IM+ for Skype :: BlackBerry :: Products
    04-09-09 12:49 PM
    thanks for the info, I just deleted IM+ off my phone yesterday because I haven't been using it, now with the facebook support I will give it another shot...
    04-09-09 12:59 PM
    Yes I've been running IM+ for Skype for years, but it seems they are saying their other app, IM+, will soon support Skype chat. Would be great to not have to run both apps.
    04-09-09 07:55 PM
    Yes I've been running IM+ for Skype for years, but it seems they are saying their other app, IM+, will soon support Skype chat. Would be great to not have to run both apps.
    Yes, we're working on "Skype chat" in IM+ All in one...
    Keep in touch with us!

Vyacheslav Pilguj
    SHAPE Services
    IM+ All-in-One Messenger, IM+ for Skype for iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Android, Palm
    04-10-09 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD