Anyone has the changelog?
    Have updated but didn't notice any.

And I keep getting the prompt to update everytime I start the app up now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 10:49 AM
    IM+ All-in-One Mobile Messenger: AIM/iChat, MSN/Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo!, ICQ, Jabber, Google Talk, MySpaceIM and Skype chat :: BlackBerry :: Products

I think I made an impulse purchase in getting this for the 20 bucks on friday. I've been trying out the beta version of beejive (w/ facebook chat) and I prefer it. I have the new opus theme for the bold that has a black background, so I have to scroll over the account I want to access just to see it in IM+. Beejive doesn't do this. Also, it still has significant trouble connecting. too bad I cant trade. lol.
    08-10-09 10:58 AM
    I got it during DoD too, except I've been wanting it but held back by the expensive price hehe..

IM Push is a great feature!

I do drop out of fb chat intermittently, but msn works fine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 11:04 AM
    I upgraded to the latest version but now whenever I start the app it tells me there is a newer version...
    08-10-09 05:39 PM
    noticed this too, but that's what the changelog said it would do. I'd like to think that it would also notice when it's already been upgraded.
    08-10-09 07:32 PM
    At least you guys are getting app updates from a developer that also has an iPhone version. Beejive for BlackBerry hasn't been updated in forever. I've got the FB chat update which is fine (1.1.2) but the only reason they probably threw it out there is because of the iPhone getting official FB chat. When I heard the news of TweetGenius and Beejive partnering together, I thought to myself "Great, another project to distract them from the BlackBerry version of Beejive! /sarcasm". Sorry to go off-topic but I have to voice my displeasure somewhere.
    08-10-09 08:31 PM
    At least you guys are getting app updates from a developer that also has an iPhone version. Beejive for BlackBerry hasn't been updated in forever. I've got the FB chat update which is fine (1.1.2) but the only reason they probably threw it out there is because of the iPhone getting official FB chat. When I heard the news of TweetGenius and Beejive partnering together, I thought to myself "Great, another project to distract them from the BlackBerry version of Beejive! /sarcasm". Sorry to go off-topic but I have to voice my displeasure somewhere.
    lol.. hey, if you want to trade, I'm down
    08-10-09 08:53 PM
    Beejive sucks. I'm in the same boat as godzilla - they fail on basic customer service and teaming up with TwitGenius - oh boy! How about releasing a product?

I should have jumped on the IM+ deal. Damn.
    08-12-09 01:39 AM
    Beejive sucks. I'm in the same boat as godzilla - they fail on basic customer service and teaming up with TwitGenius - oh boy! How about releasing a product?

I should have jumped on the IM+ deal. Damn.
    I still think that IM+ is an inferior product, but Beejive hasn't been updated in eons. They should have rolled out FB chat support as an official update. The iPhone client has been updated probably around 5 or 6 times since I got Beejive 8 months ago. 1 lousy update for the BlackBerry, it was a "beta" update and it was only thrown out as scraps for us BB users because the iPhone got it. The Beejive folks said that the 2.0 beta was going to be out sometime a month ago! It's starting to get really ridiculous. TweetGenius integration with Beejive would be great but I'd like to see an actual product that's up to date before they start talking about fancy products. I'd like to see something delivered to the end user, not just to high-profile bloggers like BG and the Engadget folks.
    08-12-09 01:49 AM
    im+ is going to be adding and working on more stuff video chat and more twitter options and so for.. so beejive just sucks and with them getin TG will blow more lol,

anyways im+ always has a change log on they site and when u sign into im+
    08-12-09 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD