I had the trial version of both BeeJive and IM+ a while back. When the trials were over I ended up purchasing BeeJive. I can't believe that IM+ is currently 50% off. I'm also surprised not seeing any posts about it in the forums. Since I currently have BeeJive, should I look into getting IM+ at this discounted price?.....or am I fine with BeeJive?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 09:10 PM
    do they both support facebook chat? that would be advantageous

also, does either support multiple accounts per im client?
    08-07-09 09:19 PM
    They both support Facebook, and they both support multiple IM clients. IM+ claims to have Twitter support. Not sure if it's any good, or what exactly is it used for.

08-07-09 09:26 PM
    If you can afford the 1MB of space, I'd try it out, for the next hour. The trial is for 7 days, but we don't know if they'll extend the deadline on the deal.

I've gotta say, I'm impressed with all the multiple account functionality (maybe its just me because I've never seen anything like this before), just from playing with it for the last couple of minutes. If I can make the font smaller, for twitter, I think I'll go ahead and buy it within the next hour.
    08-07-09 09:42 PM
    I guess I'm wondering why it's 50% off. I guess I'll try to hold off. I do have BeeJive, which does the same thing in a sense.

08-07-09 09:49 PM
    I just checked their site & IM+ is still $39.99 . Where did you find it for $19.99??
    08-07-09 10:03 PM
    Nevermind, I found it.
    08-07-09 10:05 PM
    check the crackberry app store. that's where I saw it.

By the way, I just installed beejive and didn't see any option for facebook accounts.
    08-07-09 10:06 PM
    im pluss is nice also because they have im push mode. you can shut the app down and still get im's through email so it dosent take up any battery life. you can either reply through email or you can sign into the app and continue the convo.

that was a selling point for me.
    i have both beejive and im+ and i choose im+. i actually uninstalled beejive. havent needed it, lol

facebook chat is awesome too
    08-07-09 10:17 PM
    anyone have any quick tips on how to purchase this through crackberry app store, securely? There is a certificate error when I try to do the secure checkout from this laptop. I'll try to pull up my other laptops to make sure it isn't this one. But if anyone else has experienced this, let me know how you resolved it.
    08-07-09 10:20 PM
    my IM+ came with translator+
    is it gonna be there or do i have to purchase it..
    (it sounds value added, and costs $9 stand-alone)

and its a great app!
    would be if it was only a trial
    08-07-09 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD