All I want to do is purchase WJD Designs OS6 theme on the DOD in the app store but I can't get past the order confirmation page on paypal, time is ticking away lol

does anybody else have this happen when trying to pay for something in the app store today? I'm just trying to find out if it's a paypal problem or a site problem? not sure who to contact, I go to confirm the order and type in my device PIN, press to continue and I get a blank screen?
    06-12-10 07:39 AM
    Hm. I was able to order it just fine yesterday.

It could be a browser issue, try another one..

Personally I used Safari to complete the transaction
    06-12-10 07:41 AM
    Hm. I was able to order it just fine yesterday.

It could be a browser issue, try another one..

Personally I used Safari to complete the transaction
    I've tried Firefox and IE, I've got chrome and Safari left to try, if those don't work either I guess it could be my paypal, not sure though, the orders from the app store have always gone through fine before.
    The amazing price has sent me insane LOL

I'll keep trying and see what happens
    06-12-10 07:52 AM
    I'm either going to cry or the laptop is going for a flying lesson
    Sorry I can't help but your thread title made my day
    06-12-10 08:20 AM
    Sorry I can't help but your thread title made my day
    Lol, that's ok, my wife talked (threatened) me out of teaching the laptop to fly. I've only got crying left as an option now as I watch the DOD time tick away taking my bargain off with it into a distant land lol oh well, must not grumble, I'll keep trying and see if time will sort it out
    06-12-10 08:32 AM
    AppWorld does the same to me. It will not accept my PayPal credentials.

I have tried it on three seperate BlackBerrys and it does not work.

My PayPal account works fine for eBay and other purchases.

I have given up on BlackBerry AppWorld.

When I asked for support they replied that the probelm was with my PayPal password which was clearly rubbish.

They also LOST all my purchased apps and refused to admit it.

I have a solution. I no longer use AppWorld.
    06-12-10 08:43 AM
    Do you know if the crackberry app store is having any issues today pete? Its always worked perfectly before for lots of apps I've got from it but its just today the paypal feature is not letting me proceed past the order confirmation page during a paypal process?
    I can't figure out if maybe my UK paypal is having problems or if the crackberry app store is having difficulties with that deal of the day for the OS6 theme?
    I keep trying but it keeps going to a blank white page at the same point each time
    06-12-10 09:54 AM
    I think I've upset it, it wont even let me access the store now. I think it's just one of those days today lol
    06-12-10 10:30 AM
    I had a problem with that too. Found the best way to do the purchase is on my phone. Have weird problems with app stores.

Also, if you do cry or throw the computer...we'd like a video...because if you don't show a video, and only TELL us...it never happened! Total fail!
    06-12-10 10:48 AM
    I think I've upset it, it wont even let me access the store now. I think it's just one of those days today lol
    I just (5 mins ago) had a problem with the Crackberry store. It did to me what it did to you. PayPal screwed up.

I just went to Smartphone Apps and Smartphone Accessories - MobiHand Store who run the CrackBerry store and that worked.
    06-12-10 11:08 AM
    I just (5 mins ago) had a problem with the Crackberry store. It did to me what it did to you. PayPal screwed up.

I just went to Smartphone Apps and Smartphone Accessories - MobiHand Store who run the CrackBerry store and that worked.
    That's great news! not great of course that there's a problem, but I mean great that it's not something going wrong my end with just my account,

thanks for confirming that Pete, I'll head over to the link, really appreciate it. My day may be saved yet!

oh, just on a side note, I don't know if it's related or not, again it might just be me, but now crackberry won't access from my BB and it's hit and miss on the laptop browsers, 8/10 times it's now not connecting and the other 2 times when it does let me on it's kicking me off when I try to access any part of the site like this forum section, it's taken me a few times just to get back to write this.

All other websites I try work 100% without problem, so I'm unsure if it's my connection or just a busy period on the crackberry site
    06-12-10 11:17 AM
    All done, thanks again Pete for the link, it went straight through the paypal proccess with no problems at all. Just got to get to my account using the BB now to download when it arrives
    06-12-10 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD