has anyone tried iLock - Password Each App? Its suppose to allow you to password lock any app you want. I dont want to be the first tester on this one, because there is a similar app that was auto deleting content and not working properly. I'm not saying this one does that but I dont want to mess up my bb

iLock - Password Each App - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Last edited by devGOD; 03-23-10 at 11:13 AM.
    03-23-10 09:39 AM
    ok i backup'd everything and took a chance. app works fine but i have a few suggestions.

- add a call log
    - add an optional time out feature so you dont have to enter pass each time
    - separate Mail and SMS ... Message is locking both sms and mail
    - option to enable without confirming password. I set iLock on Quicklaunch with a shortcut of "i". it would be nice to once your in the iLock screen to just hit enable and not have to confirm your password that is already set. Of course that should be an option incase someone would rather confirm prior to enabling

overall pretty good app
    -
    Last edited by devGOD; 03-23-10 at 11:11 AM.
    03-23-10 11:06 AM
    i downloaded the trial and cant even find the icon?...yes i have rebooted my phone......how do you set it up?
    03-23-10 01:50 PM
    I use safebox ... they claim it's not compatiable with the TOUR, but I've been running it on my Tour for almost a year and I'm able to lock any application using a password without any issues.
    03-23-10 02:42 PM
    i downloaded the trial and cant even find the icon?...yes i have rebooted my phone......how do you set it up?
    it appeared in my download folder, a little lock icon
    03-23-10 05:53 PM
    So far I'm very satisfied with this app, gonna test it out a bit more before I buy it
    06-09-10 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD