Anyone else having problems "fetching" the configuration?
    04-02-09 04:14 PM
    Yes; ATT, BES, same problem and no answers.
    04-02-09 09:10 PM
    Yes; ATT, BES, same problem and no answers.
    Interesting... I'm on BIS though. I could understand it not working on BES due to proprietary network policy. As an update for me though it does work over WiFi for me though. I wonder if it's AT&T that's just not supporting it over their network.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 11:44 PM
    Soo.
    I happen to love my iheartradio app, but lately it plays for like two minutes and stops and I press play and it plays then stops again...
    Basically it goes on like this until I get frustrated and shut it down.
    I want to listen to music!
    Please Help Meeeee!
    04-03-09 12:00 AM
    I see that the iHeart Radio download link was pulled from App World. Icon is still there but no download. Maybe there are too many issues.
    04-03-09 12:11 AM
    I see that the iHeart Radio download link was pulled from App World. Icon is still there but no download. Maybe there are too many issues.
    That would make sense.

04-03-09 12:14 AM
    It was down for most of the day but it is however, up and running now. I just got it 10 mins ago and it seems as if everything is working for the time being.
    04-03-09 12:27 AM
    terrible app...takes forever to load
    04-03-09 12:32 AM
    Soo.
    I happen to love my iheartradio app, but lately it plays for like two minutes and stops and I press play and it plays then stops again...
    Basically it goes on like this until I get frustrated and shut it down.
    I want to listen to music!
    Please Help Meeeee!
    Either on the iHeartRadio web site or when I downloaded the software there was a disclaimer that it would not work properly on AT&T due to the AT&T network.

I experienced the same as you only a couple of minutes while on 3G but works fine on WiFi.
    04-03-09 12:46 AM
    I deleted this app, it spent more time buffering than playing. No matter wifi or 3g.

04-03-09 02:54 AM
    Either on the iHeartRadio web site or when I downloaded the software there was a disclaimer that it would not work properly on AT&T due to the AT&T network.

I experienced the same as you only a couple of minutes while on 3G but works fine on WiFi.
    Yes, AT&T customers should first try to upgrade the firmware on your BlackBerry smartphone by going to the following link:
    ht t ps : // ww w. blackberry . com / Downloads / entry.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22
    We also recommend that AT&T subscribers using a BlackBerry Bold listen via a Wi-Fi connection. A limitation of the AT&T data plan may cause cellular performance to be unreliable.
    04-07-09 03:32 PM
    I've been using iheartradio and it's been Awesome!
    04-07-09 03:57 PM
    my iheartradio app does the same thing as well. it will buffer and play for about 2 minutes then stop until i press play again. i had no probs the first time i used it though.
    04-07-09 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD