Hello all.
    I hope you guys can help me with the issue I'm having. I have done a few searches for fixes to my issue without any luck. If someone has a link, I would love to see it.

Okay, here it goes. I have recently had issues with my computers usb ports so I am unable to sync my bb to rhapsody. It sucks! But its causing me to use streaming music apps such as iheart radio and slacker. Here enlies the problem. I am able to listen for awhile, about an hour or so. after that hour, the music stops! What's weird is that it doesn't stop in the middle of the song, just when it needs to go to the next song. Slacker says it is buffering. I heart radio just stops. When I press play, it says unable to find stream. I can back out of either program and yet to restart listening but I get the same errors. The only thing that fixes the issue is a battery pull.

I have installed .151, I have tried Pandora and had the same problem. Is this some sort of thing Verizon is doing? Is it the os? I'm clueless. Any help would be great.

Thank you in advance for your helpful replies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 02:06 PM
    Without citing specifics, I know that .151 has been noted for having this specific issue. I'm not sure if there is a fix.

I don't really use these, so I'm not 100% up-to-date on the info...sorry.

UPDATE: Here's the thread with the info I was referring to.
    Last edited by PaintDrinkingPete; 08-04-09 at 02:13 PM.
    08-04-09 02:10 PM
    I appreciate it. Ill check out the link.

Thanks again.

Just checked out the link, its exactly what I was looking for. THANK YOU!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by SenorStorm; 08-04-09 at 02:30 PM.
    08-04-09 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD