How wonderful it is that these free apps are available to turn my $500 high tech cellphone into a $15 AM/FM transistor radio with visual advertisements as well as some from the radiostations.
    06-08-10 01:15 PM
    If you think these apps turn your high tech cell phone into a $15 transistor radio, then try to listen to a radio station across the pond with your $15 radio.
    06-08-10 01:20 PM
    How wonderful it is that these free apps are available to turn my $500 high tech cellphone into a $15 AM/FM transistor radio with visual advertisements as well as some from the radiostations.
    You are a rare bird indeed, to be complaining about Pandora. Oh well, whatever floats your boat (or in this case, whatever sinks your boat).
    06-08-10 01:32 PM
    I have had Pandora ever since day one and just tried iheartradio for the first time a few days ago and have since deleted Pandora..... iheartradio is a sweet app for those that haven't already tried it......
    06-08-10 01:35 PM
    If you think these apps turn your high tech cell phone into a $15 transistor radio, then try to listen to a radio station across the pond with your $15 radio.
    What makes you think there's anything on the radio "across the pond" that I'd want to listen too? At least since Benny Hill died......
    06-08-10 01:38 PM
    You are a rare bird indeed, to be complaining about Pandora. Oh well, whatever floats your boat (or in this case, whatever sinks your boat).
    As usual Dave, you reply with one liners of no real value. That's how you got your post count up to "genius" but most people realize you are not. You've been doing that for years.
    06-08-10 01:40 PM
    As usual Dave, you reply with one liners of no real value. That's how you got your post count up to "genius" but most people realize you are not. You've been doing that for years.
    I pay no attention to post counts. perhaps you do. "years"??? LOL! The first BB I purchased was in April of 09, so how could I have been doing this for "years"? You either are a terrible liar or simply like to embellish, in a feeble attempt to bolster your lame attacks.
    06-08-10 02:54 PM
    I pay no attention to post counts. perhaps you do. "years"??? LOL! The first BB I purchased was in April of 09, so how could I have been doing this for "years"? You either are a terrible liar or simply like to embellish, in a feeble attempt to bolster your lame attacks.
    Ok thanks for clarifying. Just seems like years with all your inane drivel
    06-08-10 08:11 PM
    I just want the damn thngs to work with my bluetooth
    06-08-10 08:45 PM
    I just want the damn thngs to work with my bluetooth
    Get a new bluetooth. Pandora works fine with fine with my Plantronics earpiece and my Sony stereo headphones.
    06-08-10 08:52 PM
    Get a new bluetooth. Pandora works fine with fine with my Plantronics earpiece and my Sony stereo headphones.
    It's in a brand spanking new truck......
    06-08-10 08:54 PM
    It's in a brand spanking new truck......
    Ah. Which so I know not to get one?
    06-08-10 08:57 PM
    Ok thanks for clarifying. Just seems like years with all your inane drivel
    i'm glad that I irritate you. OTOH, no one forces you to read ANYTHING that I post. There's always the ignore option.
    06-08-10 09:01 PM
    Ignore dkingsf, he's trolling.
    06-09-10 01:40 AM
    Ignore dkingsf, he's trolling.
    You are absolutely right--his OP is a real piece of work.
    06-09-10 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD