Hello everyone! I have learn so much from these forums and solved many, many issues. However, my latest issue is that after I installed the iconmanager with the ibattery and icalendar my clock freezes and it is then nearly impossible to exit bedside mode for my clock at night. Any ideas? I have a blackberry storm with the OS 5.0 but I had the same issues when I had OS 4.7.

I have also emailed the vendor with no success yet. Has anyone else had problems with this? Currently the app has to be unistalled to prevent these issues.
    10-30-09 07:40 AM
    I've had the same exact problem. I also had a problem with videos and games pausing randomly. For the longest time I couldn't figure out why. Today, I realized that the only app I had that was running in the background was iconmanager. I decided to uninstall iconmanager and all the problems I had disappeared. Hopefully, there is another fix besides uninstalling iconmanager (like an update) because I really liked the icalendar app.
    11-24-09 10:08 AM
    Hello everyone! I have learn so much from these forums and solved many, many issues. However, my latest issue is that after I installed the iconmanager with the ibattery and icalendar my clock freezes and it is then nearly impossible to exit bedside mode for my clock at night. Any ideas? I have a blackberry storm with the OS 5.0 but I had the same issues when I had OS 4.7.

I have also emailed the vendor with no success yet. Has anyone else had problems with this? Currently the app has to be unistalled to prevent these issues.
    try deleting the iBattery app and see if that fixes the problem.
    11-24-09 12:05 PM
    try deleting the iBattery app and see if that fixes the problem.
    Edit: Maybe I had an outdated version because I just redownloaded it from the crackberry appstore and everything still seems to be working.

I only had the iCalendar app installed
    Last edited by dukeslb56; 11-24-09 at 01:01 PM.
    11-24-09 12:22 PM
    hmmm, I just installed Icon Manager and only the iCalendar icon yesterday and now today one of my games keeps stopping and going back to the menu and my IM+ keeps popping off my chat window and going back to the main menu. This software is the only thing I have changed in likes months. I am uninstalling it to see if my issues stop, but I do really like the iCalendar icon. I just bought it yesterday so I am sure I have the most recent version.

EDIT: I uninstalled the iconManager and the iCalendar icon and now all of my issues have gone away. I requested a refund and already got it from mobihand
    Last edited by dollface54; 05-24-10 at 02:29 PM.
    05-24-10 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD