I just installed this for the option of blocking restricted calls. I always get annoying prank calls or people that know I wouldn't answer if I saw the number. Is there a way to make it so the restricted calls are ignored all together or at least not sent to my voicemail? I don't want to hear anything from a restricted caller! Any help would be great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 06:15 PM
    Of the three options for your Blacklist; "Drop Call", "Mute Tune" and "Hang Up", use Drop Call.

Drop Call = pick up and then hang up.
    Mute Tune = don't play ringtone, send to voicemail as if no answer.
    Hang Up = send immediately to voicemail.
    03-11-09 07:57 PM
    Drop call sends to my voice mail and hang up made it come through

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 08:14 PM
    You may have to adjust the Keystroke Priority setting then. In the application, click the Preferences icon and change the Keystroke Priority upwards or downwards. The Default is 15, valid range is 0 - 17. On my Bold, the default works fine.

Keystroke Priority is how fast (or how slow) it picks up and hangs up. It may differ by device and by carrier. Fiddle with that setting until you find one that works.

Make sure all Permissions are set to ALLOW, especially Keystroke Injection, along with Phone, Phone Logs, etc. Otherwise, i,CallManager Light cannot hang up!
    03-12-09 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD