Sure, I know that on your website it says that on some operating systems, this isn't updating properly and that I should upgrade my OS. The problem is, it was working just fine for weeks and all of a sudden, it just stopped updating. I did remove some bloat-ware, but removing other apps shouldn't affect this app, correct? In any case, I did update my OS last Friday to the latest that AT&T (finally) offers for my Bold 9000 and I still have the same problem.

Any thoughts? Currently running OS 5.0.0.822.
    09-13-10 07:34 AM
    Sure, I know that on your website it says that on some operating systems, this isn't updating properly and that I should upgrade my OS. The problem is, it was working just fine for weeks and all of a sudden, it just stopped updating. I did remove some bloat-ware, but removing other apps shouldn't affect this app, correct? In any case, I did update my OS last Friday to the latest that AT&T (finally) offers for my Bold 9000 and I still have the same problem.

Any thoughts? Currently running OS 5.0.0.822.
    if you goto the 2nd homescreen does the CalendarIcon update from there?

one of the bug in OS4.7 and OS5 was that icons on the main homescreen doesnt update.

double check the permissions for calendarIcon and make sure all are set to allow in the Options app.

also you need to do a battery pull to reset your bb.

if the above still does not work then check the date/time in the options and make sure the Network time is not checked
    09-13-10 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD