iBlocker Pro - Call Block - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

I am offering 1 free copy of this useful app that can block calls via a list you create to put on your blacklist....you have the option to block them via automatic phone hang up or via auto voice mail.....

When you get a call from a number that you have added to the Black List, you won't even know he called Unless you choose to check the iBlocker Block logs off course

Only users with a minimum of 500 posts or more may participate

Please post why you should have it, your BB, PIN, and your email address, and I will send this as a gift to the first convincing story (basically I want it to go to someone who really needs it)
    03-07-11 06:19 AM
    I think this would be a great app to prevent the unwanted telemarketer calls that seem to coming to cell phones now.
    03-07-11 11:56 AM
    I think this would be a great app to prevent the unwanted telemarketer calls that seem to coming to cell phones now.

Congratulations to DawgMan...first poster in the thread....and according to the criteria...u r perfectly eligible dude!

You will receive the application / license within 60 minutes from now.

Cheers

Matrix Leader
    DawgMan likes this.
    03-07-11 12:01 PM
    Order confirmed, you will receive the application in your email inbox shortly....
    03-07-11 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD