I want to purchase this app but I would like to feedback from people who have it.

Is it really worth it? Does it do the job well? And finally, does it like drain your battery badly or is it ok to use?

Thanks

iBlocker Pro - Call Block - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    01-22-11 10:10 PM
    Matrix Leader - I know you are specifically looking for information from people that actually have that app. I do not, but from reading the reviews, it appears it does not fully support OS6 so please take that into consideration. I use Call Blocker Pro from BB App World, it fully supports OS6, and has a very user friendly interface. Hope that helps a little.
    01-22-11 10:22 PM
    why don't you read some user reviews?

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/16638
    01-23-11 01:46 AM
    EDIT - double post fail, sorry guys.
    01-23-11 01:50 AM
    Matrix Leader - I know you are specifically looking for information from people that actually have that app. I do not, but from reading the reviews, it appears it does not fully support OS6 so please take that into consideration. I use Call Blocker Pro from BB App World, it fully supports OS6, and has a very user friendly interface. Hope that helps a little.
    Hmmm, but on the website it does state that it is compatible with OS 6 for both touch and non touch devices.

Anyway, since it's 0.99 USD only, and seeing some comments on the link that Yehrulz provided, seems like a good choice :0
    01-23-11 04:23 AM
    why don't you read some user reviews?

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/16638
    Thank yehzulz, the link helped. Guess i'll grab it tonight
    01-23-11 04:24 AM
    i notice this apps lack of features like spam blocker, ex. if you received email spam you can block email address from the sender and and the email will deleted after you block email.
    10-07-11 04:00 AM
    i notice this apps lack of features like spam blocker, ex. if you received email spam you can block email address from the sender and and the email will deleted after you block email.
    I started getting spam sms from the UK and was researching call blockers when I found out; You can block all sms that are not from people in your address book. Its in options-advanced-firewall. $free$
    10-08-11 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD