Just wondering which of the two iBerry programs, Black & White List, and the iCall Manager Lite is the most recent/better one. They both seem to do basically the same thing.

What is the difference? Which one is better?

Patrick
    05-08-08 07:04 PM
    Just wondering which of the two iBerry programs, Black & White List, and the iCall Manager Lite is the most recent/better one. They both seem to do basically the same thing.
    There is a write up on the Black and White List product on the CrackBerry homepage today. I read it. The review gave the product a favorable rating. I was troubled by the claim that the product occasionally lets blacklisted numbers through. I didn't like that at all.

I use the Antair Call Screener product and I've been VERY pleased with it. I've never had any problem whatsoever and it has been 100% efficient in screening blacklisted and hidden phone number callers into my voicemail.

I believe the Antair product is a little more expensive but it's been worth it to me because it has been so highly efficient in doing its job perfectly.

I'd recommend taking a look at Antair for more information.

Best of luck.
    05-09-08 01:52 AM
    iCall manager lite is the updated version. I have been using it for a few months, and i'd HIGHLY recommend it, haven't had one blacklisted number get through.
    05-09-08 01:55 AM
    iCall, and their B&W product have really poor menus if you ask me. It is not at all clear how to use the product, and frankly I'm pretty disappointed. They even confuse us further by having two different products, that do essentially the same thing.

What is up with that?
    05-09-08 04:19 AM
    I have the Black and White list and it works like a charm....Does what it promises to do....Love it....
    05-09-08 10:29 AM
    I donwloaded iCall today and it is broken if you ask me. Not even a proper beta version really.

Definately does not give me the confidence to purchase either of their products, especially if this is supposed to be the latest one!

The UI interface is extremely poor. I would never have programmed it this way. It is not intuitive, and does not follow standard UI conventions at all.

Patrick
    05-09-08 12:01 PM
    On the Antair program.... Does the registered version still display their lame splash screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-08 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD