iBerry 2.0 Icon Theme

Upgrade to the latest version of the hottest theme on BlackBerry.

Buy It Now

06-17-08 01:32 PM

iBerry 2.0 Zen Theme

Buy It Now

06-17-08 01:33 PM
    06-17-08 01:33 PM
    I really want to get this theme but does it change the fonts to those little ones that are out there, cuz if this is premium theme I'd like to keep my normal fonts in all the menus, I have the Alpha Sans Fonts that look amazing on my curve but I'm afraid if I buy this the fonts will be all small over the place especially in all the list views of all the apps, can you post another pic of the email list view and menu or am I wrong

thanks
    06-18-08 08:54 AM
    Application and message lists will use the device font selected in Options -> Screen/Keyboard. Pop-up menus will use the font depicted in screenshots.
    06-18-08 04:44 PM
    These are so cool, I would like to make them and just like dmd1272 I want the font to be the same throughout and not tiny like some I have purchased. Is there any way to find out besides purchasing first?
    07-01-08 04:18 PM
    How do you change the icon at the bottom of the iBerry 2.0 Today Plus?? Is there a link for instructions?
    07-19-08 06:34 PM
    All of Bplay's Today Plus style themes will display the first 5 icons in the application grid, just like a zen style theme.

From the homescreen simply press the BB key to bring up the application grid, select an icon, and press the BB key to hide or move that icon.

Thanks for your interest.
    07-19-08 06:40 PM
    i cant say im a fan of the iphone styled themes anymore. its a bit old and tired now.

but this one is great! customizable bottom icons. the message box isnt theme associated. i still get red level 1 messages and the sans font. the theme font is clear and nice.

very polished.
    07-19-08 10:11 PM
    Does this work well on OS 4.5?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 04:01 PM
    Yes. All Bplay themes for trackball devices are fully compatible with Handheld software 4.5.
    07-20-08 04:04 PM
    I love these themes, but the problem with any commercial theme that is not designed specifically for the 8320, and these themes are not, is that the wifi icon covers the letters UMA.
    07-20-08 06:26 PM
    This is unfortunately a limitation of Plazmic Theme Builder 4.2.2.
    07-20-08 06:29 PM
    Of all the themes I've tried. I like this one the best. I have a problem for iBerry 2.0 Today, I can not see any lines under Messages or Call Log. I can only see my future appts. under Calendar. Does anyone know why and how to fix this?
    07-24-08 10:41 AM
    Is the IBerry 2.0 Today a Today format or a Today Plus format? I like the IBerry 2.0 Today but I have to have my plus!
    07-24-08 09:23 PM
    Both styles are available:
    iBerry 2.0 Today
    iBerry 2.0 Today Plus
    07-24-08 09:27 PM
    SWEET!

Thanks, I looked and could not find it but as my wife always tells me, why bother looking you always have to ask me to find it any way.

Thanks
    07-24-08 09:39 PM
    Quick question- Are the first 3 items (messages, calendar, phone log) customizable or are they set?
    07-24-08 10:54 PM
    Quick question- Are the first 3 items (messages, calendar, phone log) customizable or are they set?
    You can't change them. I really wish you could. I'd rather use the space for Call Log for something else since I can always quickly see the log simply by pressing the green phone key.
    07-25-08 02:34 AM
    a previous poster, wrote about the WIFI logo covering the UMA logo. Are there any plans to fix this? Or has anyone figured out a fix? I love the theme other that that.
    07-29-08 08:01 PM
    iberry plus theme is overall very nice but on home screen, the "today" portion icons seem to be cut-off and only partially seen. anyone else with this problem ? any fixes?
    07-30-08 01:11 PM
    I'm using iBerry 2.0 Today Plus. I don't see any lines under Messages and Call Log. Is it suppose to be like that? How can I make it so that it looks like the screenshot?

I'm using the Curve.
    07-31-08 11:55 AM
    While my messages and calls show up immediately on the Today screen (Home) in iBerry 2.0 Today Plus, my next 2 Calendar items that are displayed do not always update when new items are added to Outlook (my BB is wirelessly synced to my Outlook account through BES).

So, if Calendar on the Today screen is showing me two items in the future and then an item is added to my Outlook calendar that happens prior to those two, it may or may not ever appear on the Today screen (I've waited hours, and nothing) - even though when I open the full Calendar on the BB the item does in fact display on its date there. I have to to change themes away from iBerry and then back to iBerry before the screen gets updated.

Very odd. Anyone else experience this? I have a BB 8330 (Verizon).
    08-13-08 05:23 PM
    OK - probably a pretty dumb question, but what is the difference between the "Today" and "Today Plus" themes?
    08-25-08 12:54 PM
    is there a user guide for iberry 2.0 plus?
    there should be! we might be missing out on some tricks we're unaware of.
    anyone know if there is one?
    08-31-08 12:16 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD