I manage to get a socialscope account from a good soul over on twitter. I LOVE it! Socialscope>Ubertwitter most definitely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 12:05 PM
    Any kind person willing to send an invite would be appreciated.

@andy_thatcher

Have sent over 30 email requests via the site and not one response. Oh well guess I will keep persevering !
    12-17-10 01:44 PM
    I searched on twitter and this guy (@OssMD) is giving away a socialscope invite tomorrow.

Twitter / Oss MD: Tomorrow I'll be giving 1 ...

This is was the same way that I got mines so if you want an invite, you better get on this ASAP! It's worth a try because I'm rockin' mines now .
    12-17-10 04:29 PM
    Received my invite today, so far everything is really good with the app. Lovin it. And a big thanks for the person that gave it to me.
    12-22-10 12:10 PM
    Any1 got one for me?

06-23-11 02:14 PM
    Yea it'll be great if I could have one as well, fellas. But why socialscope has been playing hard to get???
    06-23-11 04:56 PM
    If anyone has a extra invite. @dbeger14
    [email protected]

Thanks!!

08-17-11 10:38 PM
    If the others have spare, I want it too... Please....

Send the invitation code to anggiat.rahardian(at)yahoo.com.

Thanks a lot guys! I hope one of you can help us who want to have SS so bad!
    08-21-11 12:31 AM
    Looking for a SS invite as well. Can trade with Google Plus invite. Thanks

08-21-11 12:49 AM
    hii
    can you please send me socialscope invite?

this is my email [email protected]

please .. thankyou
    08-31-11 07:18 PM
    Looking for a SocialScope invite I've been trying to get one since my 8900 days! Goodness, anyways if anyone has one available I would greatly appreciate it. I have Google + invites as well to get rid of.
    09-09-11 12:25 PM
    i too would like one if anyones got an extra, [email protected]
    09-13-11 03:19 AM
    I registered for a Invite about half hour ago and received the invite seconds later. Worth a try
    09-13-11 06:15 PM
    I registered for a Invite about half hour ago and received the invite seconds later. Worth a try
    Wow, you're very lucky! I got an email response right away but all it said was that I'm on the list in case any accts become available.

Got any invites you'd like to share?
    09-14-11 11:58 AM
    or just skip the thread? idunno, I just know that quite a few people that have asked in here have gotten helped but your right, your experience should ruin ours, and its true they dont have invites to give out, but alot of people stop using this program, or never even claim their's and pass it on to others. Just my 2Cents.
    09-15-11 02:31 AM
    invite me please, really appreciate it,
    02-06-12 12:55 PM
    invite me please, really appreciate it,
    If you're still waiting, PM me your email or twitter handle and I'll send you one of mine.
    02-20-12 07:06 PM
    Stop asking for invites already! Users can't invite people. Only the app developer can and he's very elitist. It's not like Google apps. People don't get invites to share.
    Actually that's incorrect, they do from time to time load invites to existing user accounts. You can see it in your menu in the app, it says "Send Invite (4)" when you have 4 left to give out, and the number goes down as you hand them out.

If you're still waiting, PM me your email or twitter handle and I'll send you one of mine.
    And unfortunately I don't have any left, so please stop PM'ing me requests for now. If I get more loaded at some point I will post here to let you know.
    03-27-12 04:06 PM
    The sun is shining, and it looks like a glorious day, so I have a Socialscope invite to give away. No messing about, just PM me your email or twitter handle and I'll send it over...Simples!!

Have a nice day
    04-12-12 02:37 AM
    Just noticed I have 10 invites available again. PM me your email address if you want one.
    07-11-12 04:02 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD