Can someone take the time to explain how to send out invites? I might have them and not know it, and if so, I'd love to hook up my CrackBerry Brothers and Sisters with SS. Maybe I'm just denser than most, but I can't seem to locate where the invites might be. I haven't invited anyone yet. Thanks for the help!
    10-20-10 05:33 PM
    Ive been waiting for a very long time with no luck as well. I have tried several social sundays and have been signing up via email since early in the year so I guess my best hope is a 6.0 leak for 9700 so I can use the social feeds app. I hope oneday SS goes public or we all get the invite we have been waiting for.
    10-20-10 08:22 PM
    Can someone take the time to explain how to send out invites? I might have them and not know it, and if so, I'd love to hook up my CrackBerry Brothers and Sisters with SS. Maybe I'm just denser than most, but I can't seem to locate where the invites might be. I haven't invited anyone yet. Thanks for the help!
    Unfortunately, I don't have SocialScope, so i can't walk to through it 100%, but based what was written above, here's what you gonna do (although apparently if you did have invites on your account, you would have received an email):

You need to go to someone you follow, and after selecting their tweet, you highlight this person. I'm not quite sure what you do from here, but if I were to guess, you either hit the trackpad(ball) or the BB menu and there's an option to select "send socialscope invite". The invite, though, (after you select them) comes directly from socialscope.

If this works for you, and you do have invites, follow me on twitter @chefmorry . I'd *love* an invite!!!!!

Thanks, and good luck!
    10-20-10 08:56 PM
    As the poster above me said, I got an e-mail yesterday saying that I had 5 invites to send. First I had to log out of SS, then log back in, per the e-mail instructions, then I hit the menu key and scrolled down and there in the menu it said something like "invites (5)" , when I clicked on that it gave me the options on how to send, I filled in the persons e-mail addy, and it sent them the invite.

I'm thinking they may have been stress testing, because mine has been running very slow today, and I had 4 invites that I did'nt send, and today they are gone. So I'm not sure if they pulled them, or if they were only good for a certain amount of time. Hope this helps.
    10-20-10 09:37 PM
    "I want a SocialScope invite."

Yeah. Me too. Tough nut to crack, apparently.
    10-20-10 09:39 PM
    As the poster above me said, I got an e-mail yesterday saying that I had 5 invites to send. First I had to log out of SS, then log back in, per the e-mail instructions, then I hit the menu key and scrolled down and there in the menu it said something like "invites (5)" , when I clicked on that it gave me the options on how to send, I filled in the persons e-mail addy, and it sent them the invite.

I'm thinking they may have been stress testing, because mine has been running very slow today, and I had 4 invites that I did'nt send, and today they are gone. So I'm not sure if they pulled them, or if they were only good for a certain amount of time. Hope this helps.
    Are you're 4 invites still gone, or did they reappear?!?!?!
    10-21-10 09:21 AM
    I've been asking and signing up for almost a year. On the CB forums and at the SS site. But odds are you all will end up with one before me. Lol
    10-21-10 12:42 PM
    this is what i did..i went on twitter on socialscope and read everybody tweets..there was alot of people giving away invites. i said. May I Please have an invite for socialscope..someone rt for me an so happen a lady said she was giving away sum invites..this was on sunday.. i followed her an 20mins later she gave me a invite..im still followingher an she following me too..so i also made a new friend..good luck but i said May I Please Have A Invite.i dont have any invites to give andif i do i cant see how to send them out..
    10-21-10 06:53 PM
    Socialscope, Tweetissimo and the Sasquatch all things I hope to see one day, but I am starting to doubt their existence.
    10-21-10 09:43 PM
    SocialScope does exist! :-) Managed to get an invite yesterday ... and I must say it is worth the wait! It's a nice little app, still kinda buggy as in cant quite work out the alerts and it doesnt seem to play nice with BerryBuzz :-(

I have an 8520 ...
    10-22-10 02:43 AM
    An easy way to get an invite that worked for me was to mention @SocialScope on twitter and ask them nicely in the mention if you could have an invite. It worked for me so it might work for you, I'm now just waiting for SS to DM me an invite.

Roland
    10-22-10 04:07 PM
    I can't believe how long this app has been in private beta...

Its been so long that apparently RIM has a feature that does what SS does(integrating social networks into one place) with Social Feeds.

I would like to try it see how it measures up with Social Feeds.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 10:11 PM
    Hi

all my invites have gone, will dish out more if I get any

Jools
    Last edited by snowdej; 10-24-10 at 02:39 AM.
    10-23-10 03:53 PM
    Hi

I have 4 invites left, first come first serve.

reply to me on DM

Jools
    Hi could you send me an invite pl. Thanks again for offering to share.send you a PM also. thks
    Last edited by elavum; 10-23-10 at 04:20 PM.
    10-23-10 04:11 PM
    Hi

reply to me on DM

Jools
    If you can spare one, much appreciated oncastillo@msn

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 05:32 PM
    Hi

reply to me on DM

Jools
    just sent you a PM hoping you still have an invite left!
    10-23-10 05:45 PM
    Hi

reply to me on DM

Jools
    Thank you @snowdej for the invite. I got the invite to SS . . If I get invites I will surely share with community
    10-23-10 06:01 PM
    Hi

reply to me on DM

Jools
    could you please send me an invite.
    [email protected]

Thank's
    10-23-10 06:07 PM
    I would like an invite please if someone has any left. PM me or @shansmi on Twitter.
    11-17-10 09:37 PM
    lol it's like crack.

but definitely worth it. One of the best apps I've ever had. Soon as they fix one or two little bugs it'll be unbelievable.
    11-18-10 06:29 AM
    I would love love love an invite too
    PM here or @XniX on Twitter

ciao!
    12-07-10 05:17 AM
    @pkcable i am kindly asking if you can send me social sope invite please.
    12-11-10 01:29 PM
    I would also LOVE a socialscope invite as well. I've been waiting for MONTHS!
    12-14-10 04:16 PM
    yeah would like an invite also
    12-14-10 10:40 PM
    Any invites available..I have heard so much positive news about this app.
    12-17-10 11:02 AM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD