I hear current SocialScope users have invites to give away. Is this true??? I've been waiting for MONTHS for an invite from their website. Still no luck .

Does anyone have any invites they're giving away? I have tried their twitter contests.....facebook, etc.

If anyone has an invite.....I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!!!!
    10-20-10 11:15 AM
    Good Luck. I've been trying for over a year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 11:35 AM
    I'm in the same boat as Cariw, long long time waiting.

PM me if you feel like tossing one out

10-20-10 11:38 AM
    I've been waiting over a year as well til yesterday someone was giving them out.so if they give me any invites i will give them out.
    10-20-10 11:45 AM
    I hear current SocialScope users have invites to give away. Is this true??? I've been waiting for MONTHS for an invite from their website. Still no luck .

Does anyone have any invites they're giving away? I have tried their twitter contests.....facebook, etc.

Thanks!!!!
    sounds like ur willing to kill someone for an invite. this battery draining app isnt special -_-
    10-20-10 12:08 PM

Thanks!!!!
    Months .... I have been waiting for 1 and half year now. I am not sure how they give the invites maya be random right...
    Hope somebody can give me also an invite
    10-20-10 12:21 PM
    My 5 invites went in about 2 minutes! I'm trying to get more!
    10-20-10 12:46 PM
    If ya get more.....LET ME KNOW!!!! Half the people I talk to swear by the app.....the other half say it's useless. What's your take, pk?
    10-20-10 12:49 PM
    how were u able to access the invite function in the app?
    10-20-10 12:52 PM
    If ya get more.....LET ME KNOW!!!! Half the people I talk to swear by the app.....the other half say it's useless. What's your take, pk?
    I love the app, it combines the social networks that I use and puts them in an easy to use fun interface. Highly recommend it!

how were u able to access the invite function in the app?
    I highlight the person I want to invite from a message they sent me, then I went to the invites on my menu and selected invite so and so.
    10-20-10 01:01 PM
    My 5 invites vaporized quick-like! No idea when the next round might go out.
    10-20-10 01:06 PM
    I love the app, it combines the social networks that I use and puts them in an easy to use fun interface. Highly recommend it!

I highlight the person I want to invite from a message they sent me, then I went to the invites on my menu and selected invite so and so.
    hmmm highlight a tweet?

i dont see that option in my SS :/

screen shots would be great
    10-20-10 01:07 PM

I don't know invite in my menu on ss.
    10-20-10 01:12 PM
    hmmm highlight a tweet?

i dont see that option in my SS :/

screen shots would be great
    See how I have highlighted my friend? I clicked on her tweet to do this....

10-20-10 01:36 PM
    Please remember me for a Social Scope invite, as soon as they are available. Thank you.
    10-20-10 01:45 PM
    See how I have highlighted my friend? I clicked on her tweet to do this....

wanted screenshot of invite menu
    10-20-10 01:49 PM
    I have SS, but didn't know there were invites available. However, with OS6, and Social Feeds, I'm not sure I'll be using/needing SS anymore. I've been giving Social Feeds a chance right now, and it pretty much does the same. I guess I should load up SS and see if I have invites. I did enjoy using SS very much prior to OS6.
    10-20-10 02:22 PM
    I have SS, but didn't know there were invites available. However, with OS6, and Social Feeds, I'm not sure I'll be using/needing SS anymore. I've been giving Social Feeds a chance right now, and it pretty much does the same. I guess I should load up SS and see if I have invites. I did enjoy using SS very much prior to OS6.
    Well if you find you have any invites.....i'd love one. I believe, according to what pk said earlier, that you have to highlight someone in your timeline, to give them an invite....guessing in order for that to happen.....I have to mention you in a tweet? PM me your twitter sn and i'll start following ya.....that of course is if you're kind enough to give an invite to a fellow crackberry member! thanks.
    10-20-10 02:25 PM
    When you get Invites you will get an email from SS saying they gave you invites and THEN it appears on the menu, I can't give you a screenshot because my invites are now gone.
    10-20-10 02:35 PM
    I never got the option to send invites and I have been using SS for a while. Guess they sent those out at random also.

10-20-10 02:36 PM
    How do you get social feeds?Is there a ota link?thanx
    10-20-10 02:43 PM
    Social Feeds is part of BB6, but SocialScope is better, IMO.

Just my 2�.
    10-20-10 02:48 PM
    Social Feeds is part of BB6, but SocialScope is better, IMO.

Just my 2�.
    ok thanx i was just wondering never heard too much about social feeds.And i don't have BB6.I have socialscope.Thanx again.
    10-20-10 02:51 PM
    Without OS6 I could Take the SS if you want to transfer it . or an invite
    10-20-10 04:17 PM
    The newest version is a lot like the social feeds in OS6. They added a feature in the new version called mute, which is my favorite, it gives you the option to mute people or apps, and you can mute them anywhere from an hour to forever......it's so nice not to have to filter through all the Mob Wars, and Mafia Wars and Farmville stuff anymore.

For the people wanting the invites, there seems to be a problem, I had 4 left and they have disappeared, so I don't know if they pulled them, or if they were only good for so long.

Well, just found out that you can mute all that stuff on FB itself, shows how much time I spend on it I guess.....LOL.....still like the feature though.
    Last edited by MikeG7265; 10-20-10 at 05:15 PM.
    10-20-10 04:58 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD