Ok so i recently upgraded to 247 on my bold and i backed up my 3rd party apps, and i tried to re install them but it was a no go, meaning i cant find them and i dont think it even saved. I only paid for Beejive and i cant seem to get it back. I already emailed them twice with no response about how i could get it back. I even tried to purchase it again but it gives me this message "The pin you entered is already associated with a paid BeejiveIM Device license" so how do I get BeeJive back on my phone??

Any ideas? Thanks
    03-12-09 09:58 PM
    Do you know what kind of license you bought from them? There is the more expensive one that allows free transfers in case you get a new BB phone and then there's the less expensive one that only allows you to use the unlock code for one device.

If you bought the former I would just install the demo version, which allows full functionality until they get back in tough with you. If your demo already expired there are a number of other free IM clients by RIM (mobile.blackberry.com), Instango, Palringo, etc until they contact you again.
    03-12-09 10:24 PM
    Thanks for the reply, i bought the cheaper one. I tried to buy the more expensive one but since my pin is already being used for the Beejive i lost, it said i cant use the same pin. I already tried those other ones but nothing quite like beejive. I just hope they really email me back soon, do they have a phone number?
    03-12-09 11:13 PM
    I just realized something. You have the same PIN, lol. No need to worry. I could be wrong but I remember when I used to have Mundu IM for my Pocket PC you had to de-register the code before using it again after installing the app from scratch. Try using this form and see if it works

https://www.beejive.com/jivetalk/transfer.htm?
    03-12-09 11:19 PM
    Listen just download it again from Beejive - instant messaging anywhere and when you try and sign on again it will search for your license and see that your pin is already registered. Then you will be good to go, up and running with beejive again. No biggie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 11:26 PM
    Listen just download it again from Beejive - instant messaging anywhere and when you try and sign on again it will search for your license and see that your pin is already registered. Then you will be good to go, up and running with beejive again. No biggie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wow why didnt i think of that? Thanks it worked! Geez i feel dumb thanks both of you for the replies
    03-13-09 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD