Problem is I can't figure out where tot get it. I can't get the upgrade from app world and the get update inside of the app says I habe the latest version. What gives ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 07:13 PM
    I purchased your app at AppWorld, there is a newer version on your website. Can I use it?

Article
    Due to limitations on allowed naming in BlackBerry AppWorld all our Berry**** apps are available as Be**** in BlackBerryAppworld. These are the exact same programs.

Unfortunately whenever we release a new version of an app, or we do public beta testing, it does take some time for BlackBerry AppWorld to approve the update.

If at any time you want to use the Berry**** found on our website you can simply replace the version you downloaded at AppWorld. The activation codes are exchangable, so all activation codes for Be**** apps will work for Berry***** apps and vice versa.
    I haven't tried this but it says we can download it from theirs site: w w w. bellshare.com/bebuzz/

EDIT: Downloaded OTA.. all fine.. it's just they are saying my activation code is only for ver 3.. even if I just bought this app 4 days ago.. and read somewhere else that you can get free update if buying the app after Jan'11..

Morale of the story.. just dont downloaded it yet!
    Last edited by sssutanto; 03-03-11 at 08:17 PM.
    03-03-11 07:55 PM
    Problem is I can't figure out where tot get it. I can't get the upgrade from app world and the get update inside of the app says I habe the latest version. What gives ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BeBuzz - LED Light Colors, Repeating/On-Screen Notifiers and more! - VOTED BEST APP DEVELOPER 2010 - Utilities BlackBerry Software

Bellshare - Premium BlackBerry Apps
    03-03-11 08:09 PM
    If you purchased BeBuzz 3.x after Jan 1st 2011 see the link below for info on getting the free upgrade.

www.bellshare.com • View topic - Free Upgrade to 4.0 for AppWorld purchase after Jan 1st 2011
    sssutanto likes this.
    03-03-11 08:55 PM
    If you purchased BeBuzz 3.x after Jan 1st 2011 see the link below for info on getting the free upgrade.

ww w.bellshare.com • View topic - Free Upgrade to 4.0 for AppWorld purchase after Jan 1st 2011
    That's works.. thanks for the hints

PS: sorry for my late reply.. have problem with the mobile site, cant post earlier'
    Cheers
    03-06-11 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD