Ok I have had this blackberry storm for some time and it is my frist blackberry! I can't help but feel like it is going to waste I have yet been able to watch a moive on it because I don't know what program to use to make the video look right on it or what is the best format?

On top of that I don't really have any apps on it but weather bug I need guidents on what I my self would really need or want? Like can I watch netflix on "HER" or what can't she do just need a point in the right direction becuase I am tired of other smartphones other phones haveing all this stuff they cando and I like mine is just sitting there! Help Please!!!
    07-13-09 10:22 PM
    Well for starters you can check out the App Store here for hundreds of apps, both free and paid alike. Also, only you can know what you like and what your interested in. Take the time and do some research and learn about the different products available for your device and go from there. There are tons of threads already where people ask what apps are good, and so on and so fourth. Search can go a long way and if you need help check out the How to use SEARCH link in my thread.

Good Luck!
    07-13-09 10:31 PM
    Thankz the main thing was about watching moives thankz for the link
    07-13-09 10:33 PM
    No worries! Also, if you are experience memory leak with weatherbug, you may want to try BBweather instead. Uses much less memory and very stable and simple.
    07-13-09 10:39 PM
    I installed BBweather becuase I was getting licks from weather bug when I start the program it says "Error: No Weather Profiles specified" and I cann't do nothing to change settings am I a doing some thing wrong?
    07-13-09 11:05 PM
    I installed BBweather becuase I was getting licks from weather bug when I start the program it says "Error: No Weather Profiles specified" and I cann't do nothing to change settings am I a doing some thing wrong?
    Ya go into options in BBweather then hit BB button select add and add your zip code under location id and your city and state under description.

Add as many as you want
    07-13-09 11:11 PM
    I tryed that does not bring any thing up?
    07-13-09 11:21 PM
    Weird?! You mean you enter all info and save and it doesnt pull up your city and weather?

ID is your 5 digit zip i.e. 12345

and description as Your City, ST

Also check compatibility mode and disable it if it is enabled.

That should do it, you can try deleting and re-installing but that is how you load profiles
    07-13-09 11:34 PM
    Poynt and google maps are great free apps. Useful

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 02:29 AM
    There are so many possibilities. I think you need to determine what you want first.
    Then start looking.
    Also, if watching movies is your primary goal, try downloading some mp4 files then transfer them to your Storm using mass storage mode.
    Do a search as some mp4s will play and some will not.

07-14-09 03:00 AM
    There is a netflix que manager app that is pretty useful... i would def. recommend it. search appworld... its called Movela Netflix Queue manager.
    07-14-09 04:25 AM
    If you don't prefer adding apps, you can bookmark the following address.

Netflix Online Movie Rentals - Rent DVDs, Classic Films to DVD New Releases

07-14-09 10:39 AM
    Ok I have had this blackberry storm for some time and it is my frist blackberry! I can't help but feel like it is going to waste I have yet been able to watch a moive on it because I don't know what program to use to make the video look right on it or what is the best format?

On top of that I don't really have any apps on it but weather bug I need guidents on what I my self would really need or want? Like can I watch netflix on "HER" or what can't she do just need a point in the right direction becuase I am tired of other smartphones other phones haveing all this stuff they cando and I like mine is just sitting there! Help Please!!!
    What are you into?
    Music? News? Games? Movies?
    07-14-09 11:58 AM
    07-14-09 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD