I am looking for a virtual phone number to use for my business that I can have an app on the phone to call them back from that number and not my personal cell phone number. I would also like to forward the calls to my cell phone but have them ring in my cell phone as that number so I know that it is a work call and not a personal call for answering purposes.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

I have a blackberry bold 9700 and service with AT&T.
    05-08-11 08:15 AM
    I think Google Voice is pretty much what you are looking for. I'm not positive as I only use that for my voice mail. But when I was researching, I believe those were the features that could be used.
    05-08-11 09:35 AM
    Thank you, I use google voice for one of my jobs so I need something else for the other job because they won't allow you to forward two google voice numbers to the same phone. If anyone else has a suggestion I would appreciate it. Thank you Red Rooster.
    05-08-11 11:59 AM
    No problem. Wish my suggestion would have been more of a solution for you. Good luck in your search. There are quite a few people more knowledgable about this stuff than me on here and I hope someone can direct you to the right spot.
    05-08-11 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD