I've been using Bolt for over a year now and love it...until today. It stopped loading Facebook pages completely, as well as some of my other favorites. This happened out of the blue for seeningly no reason. I tried a reboot, then an uninstall and reinstall, with no luck....so now I want to try an older version to see if that will work...anyone have a link to download a version of bolt that's older then the last 2 releases??? I've been running the latest version for about a week, and its been great up until today...

I have a 9700 with OS 5.405

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-10 07:02 PM
    Yeah, mine started doing the exact same thing yesterday. Its wierd that it started happening out of no where. I dont know where we could find an older version though. If you find one, post it up.
    07-22-10 08:08 AM
    Try it here... its a german side which is a littel bit unattended:
    BBB:OTA - Die deutsche Alternative zur BlackBerry-Appworld
    07-22-10 08:18 AM
    Thanks for the find serversurfer, but once you go to the site, it links to the 2.11 version. Ive tried deleting bolt, battery pull, restart, reinstall and still nothing. I dont know if anyone else is having a problem, but this really sucks. Im gonna try and email bitstream and see what they say.
    07-22-10 09:25 AM
    Just tried it and I'm getting the same issue - worked yesterday. I'm guessing it is an issue with the Bolt servers.
    07-22-10 10:32 AM
    Those having trouble with bolt I dk how to post the link here. But I had them email it to me. Email me @ [email protected] and I will email it to u. They said it is a facebook blank pg issue. 2.10 is the one I have. Once installed and it pops up upgrade to 2.11 just cancel and it will stay a 2.10. Hope that's helps.

07-24-10 05:49 AM
    Nevermind sorry guys had to ipe device due to facebook issue and email didn't backup and store. Just email bolt support and they will email u the link for 2.10

07-24-10 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD