When I am on the computer on facebook, i'll get a notification and than a few seconds later my blackberry gets the same facebook notification. Why am I receiving facebook notifications on my blackberry while I already received it on facebook on the computer?
    07-25-09 01:48 PM
    The point of the facebook app is to receive notifications while 'on the go'. Do you not want notifications on your phone or on the computer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 01:53 PM
    if i already receive the notification on the computer i dont want to start buzzing a few seconds later showing me the same notification on my blackberry. Is there a way if you are on facebook on the computer than you wont receive the notifications on your blackberry
    07-25-09 01:57 PM
    Don't believe so. You'd have to turn off notifications entirely for them not to go to your phone.

07-25-09 02:11 PM
    so for example if I am on the computer and a buddy and me are having a quick wall to wall back and forth, say he/she writes on my wall 8 times and my blackberry is in the other room, when I get off facebook i'll have to go to my blackberry and individually click all 8 notifications to get them off the top of my phone correct?
    07-25-09 02:21 PM
    Correct. Why don't you just you the chat feature on the bottom right corner?

07-25-09 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD