I need a App so i can record phone calls. It is Legal for my to record my phone calls in Indiana. so i dont need people telling me that its illegal.
    If you feel that concerned refer to Indiana Code 35-33.5-1-5

So can Anyone help me out i really need this like ASAP.

EDIT**** Tried Berry Record and was not successful with it. So im still stuck at a dead end.
    Last edited by chasemyhonda; 09-04-09 at 11:34 AM.
    09-02-09 12:21 AM
    Google voice let's you record calls. Of course the other person has to accept it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 12:37 AM
    search trap call
    09-02-09 01:11 AM
    Of course it's legal..it is in most states as long as one party to the conversation gives permission. That's why the cops are able to use video and audio evidence in drug stings.
    09-02-09 01:58 AM
    well i was doing a search on here. and i seen alot people hassling saying that it was illegal and shady activity.
    09-02-09 02:07 AM
    My Treo 700wx let me record any call I wanted at any time!
    09-02-09 02:08 AM
    Yaa thats nice.. is your treo a storm? No so that post was useless. as well is this one for me having to point that out to you.
    09-02-09 02:22 AM
    well i was doing a search on here. and i seen alot people hassling saying that it was illegal and shady activity.
    Oh it's still shady...lol. But it's not illegal in 38 states. People do it all the time to protect themselves in court cases. You can't record a call that you are not a party to. You have to remember that people on this forum see posts daily coming from people looking for ways to stalk or track a spouse or ex so it gets a bit snippy when the subject of survailence comes up.
    Last edited by barbwyr; 09-02-09 at 02:46 AM.
    09-02-09 02:25 AM
    Oh it's still shady...lol. But it's not illegal in 38 states. People do it all the time to protect themselves in court cases. You can't record a call that you are not a party to. You have to remember that people on this forum see posts daily coming from people looking for ways to stalk or track a spouse or ex so it gets a bit snippy when the subject of survailence comes up.
    ya definately understand. I need to record phone conversations between me and my business partner. he is trying to break his end our contract and he keeps confessing on the phone that he doesnt have money to cover it and that there isnt anything i can do cause he is not responsible so im just trying to cover my end for court
    09-02-09 03:06 AM
    trap call works great
    09-02-09 03:13 AM
    any other apps out there? i dont need all the stuff trap call has
    09-02-09 10:19 AM
    GOOGLE VOICE, if you don't need the extras, then you may be out of luck. Just don't use the extra featues, simple. Delete the app when your finsihed doing whatever is is you're trying to do.
    09-02-09 10:31 AM
    Pretty sure the paid version of Bluff my call allows recording.
    09-02-09 10:47 AM
    People, Google Voice isn't available to everyone yet, so it's not a viable option. Just wanted to point that out.
    09-02-09 10:51 AM
    Who is it available to?
    09-02-09 10:56 AM
    Beta testers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 11:31 AM
    Well then I guess Stilettos made a very good point!
    09-02-09 11:36 AM
    ya i signed up for google voice. they said they would email me the download when they feel they need more beta testers
    09-02-09 12:14 PM
    to think i was actually going to help you then i read your other idiotic posts
    09-02-09 01:25 PM
    Yaa thats nice.. is your treo a storm? No so that post was useless. as well is this one for me having to point that out to you.
    Hey Chase,

Someone was offering information that this capability was available for cell phones (maybe not your phone, but he was enlightening people who might also search this forum)... don't have to be a complete ****** about it. You asked for help, he was letting you know that other platforms have this ability.

I hate to say it, but due to your response to him, I will not offer any assistance to you on this matter. In fact, I believe you should apologize for your outburst. Yeah, life can be stressful sometimes, and it sounds like you are stressed, but don't attack the people who are assisting you.

Just my $0.02.

-B.D.
    09-02-09 01:46 PM
    *Moderation*

Some of you choose to continue to post in such a way that they have been removed... If it continues, your accounts will face disciplinary action...

As always, Basic Member Conduct

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    09-02-09 02:21 PM
    sorry i apologize about it. im just having rough week. Just need a solution. im sure you all know how i feel. someone trying to do you wrong and you want to protect your self in a bad situation like that.
    09-02-09 02:45 PM
    Take a look at this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/be...-phone-247739/

I have not used Berry Record, but from reading a bit of the thread at the beginning when it first posted it looks like it will record YOUR PART of the conversation.... which is not what you need..... except that people reported that IT COULD record BOTH parts of the conversation if you put the phone on speakerphone. Not an ideal solution, but at least it would give you something. Maybe when you guys are talking if it seems like the subject of interested is about to come up you can switch to speakerphone and start the recorder.
    I got the impression from the thread that Blackberries (or is it just the Storm) make it hard/impossible for the app to otherwise access the incoming part of the call for recording...
    Good luck...

(An even less attractive but maybe more functional option would be to find out which cheappie phone has the ability to record (I am pretty sure that one of my OLD motorollas could do it natively) and buy and temporarily activate that phone until you have what you need. I would guess that there has to be a $30-50 phone out there that will do it, which sounds like it woud be a small investment from a business standpoint.)
    09-02-09 04:30 PM
    Who is it available to?
    Beta testers who have gotten invites. Go request it, but to be honest, you're not missing much.
    09-02-09 06:44 PM
    Tried the berry record. But not what i need. Way too much background noise i can hear my self. but when he speaks it sounds horrible and u cant make out half of what he says
    09-02-09 11:21 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD