I have downloaded the application from the CrackBerry blog page but when I open it it doesn't seem to be working on my Storm. The image is cut in half and is only at the top of the screen and a keyboard is on the bottom half of the screen. I can't click menu or anything. Do I need to change my settings?
    07-08-09 10:02 AM
    yes, change the compatibility mode:

options > advanced options > applications > highlight I Love BlackBerry > bbmenu > disable compatibility mode
    07-08-09 10:06 AM
    Awesome thank you. Literally just saved me haha.
    07-08-09 10:35 AM
    Awesome thank you. Literally just saved me haha.
    no problem

off topic: u happen to b a ravens fan
    07-08-09 10:40 AM
    Can someone post a link to this app?

George
    07-08-09 10:47 AM
    Can someone post a link to this app?

George
    OTA: http://download.earlysail.com/i_love...blackberry.jad

Desktop: http://download.earlysail.com/i_love...blackberry.zip
    07-08-09 10:57 AM
    no problem

off topic: u happen to b a ravens fan
    Yea man I'm a huge Ravens fan. It sucks though cause I'm in school during the season so I can't go to all the games like I did last year so I gata pick certain games to fly home for. Going to be at the Steelers sunday night game for sure. I'll do anything to watch the Ravens beat them. Sucks Bart Scott isn't on the team anymore to lay another bone crushing hit on Big Ben. How bout you?
    07-08-09 10:35 PM
    Yea man I'm a huge Ravens fan. It sucks though cause I'm in school during the season so I can't go to all the games like I did last year so I gata pick certain games to fly home for. Going to be at the Steelers sunday night game for sure. I'll do anything to watch the Ravens beat them. Sucks Bart Scott isn't on the team anymore to lay another bone crushing hit on Big Ben. How bout you?
    ya man live near the statium (sorta, i live in sp)
    07-08-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD