The photo viewing got significantly worse then the last version. I wish I could go back.
    10-17-09 11:55 AM
    also somthing else new: showing the video links posted by a friend, and if you click the video, it takes you automatically to m.youtube.com (this if the video is from youtube). By the way, m.youtube.com has improved viedo quality a lot since the last time I went in (some months ago)
    10-17-09 12:16 PM
    How do I downgrade??? Does anyone knows?? I don't like dis new one .
    10-17-09 01:37 PM
    Its not broken. Its that your BES admin has chosen to disable it. Get your own personal blackberry on BIS and you can do what you wish with it, but if you're on BES you're at the mercy of your admin.
    Actually the service defaults to disabled unless my admin upgrades to BES 5.0 policies AND specifically ENABLES the service. It's the default block that's annoying, if my admin had actively blocked it I would roll over and grumble quietly. In this situation I'm at the mercy of RIM...

Relevant KB: View Document
    10-19-09 10:44 AM
    Actually the service defaults to disabled unless my admin upgrades to BES 5.0 policies AND specifically ENABLES the service. It's the default block that's annoying, if my admin had actively blocked it I would roll over and grumble quietly. In this situation I'm at the mercy of RIM...

Relevant KB: View Document
    Don't forget, it's a work phone.

Maybe you should try telling your IT guy to upgrade BES and enable this feature so that you can have your Facebook contact and calender integration and see what he says.
    Last edited by Blacklac; 10-19-09 at 12:50 PM.
    10-19-09 12:48 PM
    Not a big fan, feels more bogged down with more options yes. But its a tad bit slower now for me. Is there a way to revert back to the previous ver.? downgrade the FB app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 01:04 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD