So yeah, I couldn't find a good answer to this.

I have this blackberry curve 3G 9300 running an OS of 6, had it data planned. Before facebook wasn't really working at all, because I updated the app into 1.9 something, then I wanted to downgrade it since everyone told me I should for it to work, but I can't seem to find the lower version, so now they released the newer version again which is the 2 point something, I upgraded my facebook app. IT IS now working ONLY with wi-fi. But I have data plan until now. What should I do? Could anyone help please?

Thanks in Advance! xx
    07-27-11 02:28 PM
    Are your other data services working without wifi?
    07-27-11 02:57 PM
    A couple of basic suggestions to narrow down where the issue might be.

Try turning wifi off and see if your data connection works. You can best test this by sending a pin message. If it goes through its working if not then contact your carrier for assistance. Even though you ordered data it might not be properly provisioned.
    07-27-11 03:37 PM
    Facebook 2.0 seemed to get hung up on me earlier today. It wouldn't update anything like the News feed, etc. I did a reboot of my BB and it is working fine.

Have you tried a battery pull since your upgrade to Facebook 2.0?
    07-27-11 03:44 PM
    I had a similar problem I could not use any services without being on a wifi network

So I pulled the battery and waited for 1 h and than put it back in and worked just fine.

BB main menu > Manage Connections > Services Status
    it should say

Connection :Mobile Network
    BB Internet services
    Connection: Mobile Network

Hope it helps regards
    07-27-11 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD