Anyone know a way around this or a 1.1.1 ota link? Yes floating around the web there are beta 1.1.2 but that beta doesn't work well. Has glitches.

If you try downloading via your browser, it tells you "Beejiveim is not supported for the Storm" .....

but i'm not using a storm! It detects 5.0 so it automatically says storm and it kicks you out. It won't let you override it and download the 4.6 version (which works perfectly by the way) only way to do this is at home on your PC and download it and install via DM.

I can't find any 1.1.1 for 4.6 out there for OTA and I'm not at home so I have no access to download stuff at work
    11-18-09 10:56 AM
    There is supposed to be an updated beta version coming out in the next few days that supports 5.0. I would check the BeeJive forums (on their website) to watch for updates. There is a thread there about the new version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 11:00 AM
    It's even more annoying when it's 5.0 that came with my device and can't download.

12-08-09 09:06 PM
    It's even more annoying when it's 5.0 that came with my device and can't download.

you can grab the 2.0 RC1 build from their forums. Works nicely on my 9700
    12-08-09 10:23 PM
    1.1.1 was written pre 5.0. The most recent beta supports 5.0. You need to go to their support forum to download.

12-08-09 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD