I looked at my phones memory and it said I had no app memory left on my phone when the only apps I had downloaded were Poynt, Pandora, and the facebook apps. I got rid of pandora and I am up to 26.8 MB. I also went through my phone and started deleting items that I know I don't need like VZ Navigator. I feel like my memory just jumps around because before i had alot of memory left and all of a sudden I had none...Those three apps were the only ones I have ever had, and it had shown that I had more memory before. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to straighten my memory out...Thanks!
    07-16-09 08:20 AM
    I would definitely do a battery pull. Leave it out for 1 minute.

It's possible that you have a corrupted database. If you go to options>Status then hit menu, then database sizes...what the the total database size at the top of the screen?

Finally, I don't know what OS you are on, but the latest one (.151) is bay far teh best OS we've had in regards to holding memory steady.
    07-16-09 08:40 AM
    Also make sure that you are closing out these apps completely when you are finished with them. Leaving apps running in the background could be a major memory kill
    07-16-09 08:44 AM
    How many to you have running in the background?

You should have only have 5 by default

phone
    browser
    bb messenger
    07-16-09 08:47 AM
    Grey-- My total Database size is 118.8k. I am running the .181? I pulled the battery and I got some extra memory. I am up to 31.8MB.

HeroBerry-- I always make sure that I fully clo9se out of the apps.

Ronindan-- I do usually only have the 5 apps running.
    07-16-09 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD