I can't believe after all this time I finally got it! I literally gasped when I did.. lol.
    can ur 83xx even run it without lagging?

I got my SS invite too. And then several hours later, I got another one and gave it to my husband. After playing with it for a few hours, the only thing I can say is I LOVE IT!!! I must say though, I was suprised I could not Unfollow from SS. But that is minor to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    actually u can, u need to open up the users profile and choose unfollow.
    05-02-10 11:49 PM
    I have a bold, for some reason the device info changed back to the curve.

And to the one who "had" to change my title, the part you pasted in had to do with seeking help. I wasn't seeking help. Good grief.
    05-02-10 11:54 PM
    Hey guys, I hate to seem like such a lurker but I've been waiting on an invite for a year, so if anyone has an extra please send it. [email protected] I'd be really grateful! lol
    05-03-10 12:03 AM
    My wait was 10 months.

Thanks for telling me how to unfollow. I unfollowed Jim Carrey today, I hate it when people do things like 15 tweets on the word 'BOING'. I miss other tweets getting thru the 15 crappy tweets about 'boing'.

05-03-10 12:10 AM
    I wish I woke up to an invite.

05-03-10 12:29 AM
    I just got a invite 1 year later to social scope as i got through my email on my blackberry i see social scope, opening I finally recieved a invite!! So far I love it and the wait is finally over. Hopefully soon it will be a open app for everyone to use.
    05-04-10 08:25 PM
    I have a bold, for some reason the device info changed back to the curve.

And to the one who "had" to change my title, the part you pasted in had to do with seeking help. I wasn't seeking help. Good grief.
    I "HAD" to change your title because it did not describe what was contained within the thread. Sorry if the "canned text" didn't make that clear. Wasn't trying to offend, was just explaining. SHESH!
    05-04-10 09:21 PM
    I hope I get an invite soon..
    05-04-10 11:15 PM
    Got my invite FINALLY after about a year... LOVE IT. I've been using it constantly the past couple of days and I can say it was worth the wait.
    05-04-10 11:45 PM
    I got my invite today also. My wait was also 10 months. Haven't actually set it up yet, but I will do it in the morning. I'm excited to see how it works.

05-04-10 11:51 PM
    Can't remember how long I have been waiting.

05-04-10 11:56 PM
    are you guys getting the newest version? or 0.9.5.44?
    05-05-10 01:33 AM
    Who cares about all the others when now we have Twitter by RIM? I used all of them, SS was the best at the time but then they haven't offered the users the chance to upgrade sticking old ones to primitive versions, so I deleted it and used Tw by RIM ever since. The best there is.
    05-05-10 02:08 AM
    Who cares about all the others when now we have Twitter by RIM? I used all of them, SS was the best at the time but then they haven't offered the users the chance to upgrade sticking old ones to primitive versions, so I deleted it and used Tw by RIM ever since. The best there is.
    You really think RIMs Twitter is better than SS or even Ubertwitter!
    I think you are the only person who finds Rims twitter the best!
    05-05-10 02:49 AM
    the RIM app is nice, but since FINALLY receiving an invite of my own to .98 - i can say SS is right up at the top of the heap.... i'd place Tweetissimo up there too, but SS's Facebook/Foursquare/Flickr functionality (say that three times fast) puts it a cut above.... id say the hierarchy goes IMO:

SocialScope > Tweetissimo > T4BB > UberTwitter
    05-05-10 04:14 AM
    For a twitter client, SS still doesn't hold a candle to UT when it comes to functionality and features. UT still wins that hands down. UT just needs a UI overhaul to make it more appealing and intuitive to use. (which apparently is right around the corner)
    05-05-10 04:30 AM
    still waiting on mine...more than a year now
    05-05-10 09:44 AM
    For a twitter client, SS still doesn't hold a candle to UT when it comes to functionality and features. UT still wins that hands down. UT just needs a UI overhaul to make it more appealing and intuitive to use. (which apparently is right around the corner)
    what functionality/features does UT have that SS doesnt?
    05-05-10 11:08 PM
    You really think RIMs Twitter is better than SS or even Ubertwitter!
    I think you are the only person who finds Rims twitter the best!
    worng. I think RIM's client is as good or better.
    05-06-10 06:00 AM
    Rims twitter app as great ui great functionality. The only thing it lacks is the edit retweet.

05-06-10 10:07 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD