I was just playing with my opera mini at work and finally figured out how to copy and paste web site addresses to view and share!!

Hope this is not old news.

Simply go to "settings" in mini opera and uncheck auto-complete address input.

And when you enter an address (by scrolling to it in the menu or simply pressing #1), you can now paste an address in! Yay

Also. If you want to copy a page address you are currenly browsing, go to "enter address" again and then hit menu and click current page!

Now I gotta figure out if it's possible to copy text a website link the default browser.

Hope this helps anyone who's been trying to figure it out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 04:04 PM
    You can also scroll down to where it says "insert symbol" when you are typing in the address & delete what you were typing & paste.

11-06-08 07:13 PM
    Very good info from both of you.

Thanks
    11-20-08 03:30 PM
    You can also scroll down to where it says "insert symbol" when you are typing in the address & delete what you were typing & paste.

Thanks for the info on how to use the insert symbol. Now if I can find a better way of emailing a particular web page like the blackberry browser.

11-20-08 05:41 PM
    I also jus realized that Opera Mini does a far better job of replying to posts. You can actually see the entire post you're replying to. Unlike the blackberry browser, which does not. I'm a die hard blackberry browser user. I may look into using Opera Mini more often.

11-20-08 05:46 PM
    When I reply to post I can see what I am replying to from the browser.

11-20-08 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD