My wife has facebook on our Business PC at the office and she loves it. All e-mail messages that come to our PC also show up on my 8350i and that is what I want. The only other thing that would keep me happy at the moment is if my BB did not receive any of these facebook messages from her friends. I use my BB for business & I just do not want to deal with this "fluff" while at work. How do I block this facebook activity from my BB 8350i Curve?? HELP!!
    12-16-09 03:15 AM
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but she should set up a separate email address for her personal Facebook messages, not be using your work email address. That way they won't send to your BB.
    12-16-09 03:42 AM
    edit the settings on the facebook website. choose NOT to be notified with new messages. Done|
    12-16-09 05:50 AM
    edit the settings on the facebook website. choose NOT to be notified with new messages. Done|
    That isn't what the OP wants (I don't think).
    So you still want to get e-mails sent to your PC but you don't want those same e-mails to come to your device?

I have to agree with phishgirl3 in that you should tell your wife to get her own e-mail address and to use that as her facebook e-mail.
    12-16-09 08:54 AM
    That isn't what the OP wants (I don't think).
    So you still want to get e-mails sent to your PC but you don't want those same e-mails to come to your device?

I have to agree with phishgirl3 in that you should tell your wife to get her own e-mail address and to use that as her facebook e-mail.
    OK, if that what it comes down to, then we will do that. So, in other words, you are saying that I cannot block anyone from showing up on my BB?
    12-16-09 01:41 PM
    I hate the email notifications that FB sends.

You still get them even when you change the settings to have the NOT send them. Some how the FB app changes the settings back. *sigh*
    12-16-09 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD