hi,
    the thing is that my facebook is not working on my blackberry bold9780. i got a new phone. and i downloaded the latest version of facebook on my phone from bb app world. i do have a data plan. everything else works except facebook. i always need wi-fi if i want to use the fb app :S i mean i can use facebook from the browser but why isnt the app itself working? i have STC jawal. does anyone know how to fix this? its annoying and i really wanna use the facebook app instead of using the browser.
    12-14-11 07:01 AM
    What does it say when you try to use the app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-11 08:03 AM
    You are currently on a service plan that does not support this application.
    thats what it used to say in the beginning when i tried using it with my plan.
    but after i turned my wifi on and tired using it it worked. and now when theres no wi fi it just doenst show anything, just says no news feeds. it is supposed to work. its all in the data plan. how do i fix it?
    12-14-11 09:51 AM
    I have the same problem but I am on Zain not STC
    04-17-12 02:49 PM
    the problem is same that i can't use facebook on my blackberry curve 8520...i have downloaded facebook for my mobile..but when i clickon login it shows that you are currently on a service plan that does not support this application, please connect to a wi-fi network or contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan. so what should i do to use facebook on mobile..????
    03-24-13 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD