I bought the v1.2 a couple days ago, and all of a sudden, I click my side button to open up QuickLaunch, and a message pops up saying that my trial period expired, and to visit nikkisoft.com to get my full version.

Considering I already paid for the full version, I'm definitely not about to pay AGAIN, so what's up with this? How can I get this fixed? I really, REALLY like this app, but this is frustrating.
    02-06-09 04:10 PM
    Email support over at nikkisoft.com and I'm sure it will get taken care of.
    02-06-09 04:13 PM
    i am having the same problem!!!! what gives???!!!! i love quicklaunch! i need it back. 4.95 was a hefty price for an app that expires within a week
    02-06-09 04:37 PM
    To everyone having that problem,

this is a known issue that CheetahAce is trying to work out, he has been working very hard to make this application great and has been working VERY hard to get the Trial Period working correctly, like Lylej2k said go to Nikkisoft and e-mail them with your question and he will do what he can to help you out. you won't have to pay again.
    02-06-09 04:46 PM
    i am currently in an email conversation with nikkisoft as i type this and they are being very helpful
    02-06-09 05:18 PM
    There was a problem on the servers and trials were becoming full and full versions were becoming trials.

Go to where you purchased QL, click on support, my account, sign in with the email your used when you purchased and you will see a list of your previous purchases. From there click on download and you can download the full version for free.

Everything should be ok after that. Sorry about the problems.

Thanks.
    02-06-09 06:45 PM
    Question, I'm on the trial period, and I plan the full version tomorrow..but I don't want to have to reprogram all my shortcuts I created. Should I write down all my shortcuts so I remember, or will it keep them there once I buy the full version?
    02-06-09 08:06 PM
    Question, I'm on the trial period, and I plan the full version tomorrow..but I don't want to have to reprogram all my shortcuts I created. Should I write down all my shortcuts so I remember, or will it keep them there once I buy the full version?
    Hi. The full version won't erase your trial shortcuts if you purchase the full version before the trial expires. Maybe this wasn't the best solution but that's the way it works currently. Hurry!
    02-06-09 08:22 PM
    There was a problem on the servers and trials were becoming full and full versions were becoming trials.

Go to where you purchased QL, click on support, my account, sign in with the email your used when you purchased and you will see a list of your previous purchases. From there click on download and you can download the full version for free.

Everything should be ok after that. Sorry about the problems.

Thanks.
    CheetahAce, I followed your instruction but when I enter the (original) activation code it says "Invalid Activation Code". Any suggestions?
    02-09-09 09:39 AM
    My trial period expired and i purchased full version this morning and it kept all my shortcuts..
    02-09-09 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD