Is it Facebook, the FB app, or the phone that is the issue?
    I am getting notifications from back in April on my phone and can't seem to get them to stop!
    Running the newest 1.8 on a Bold 9650 (Verizon).
    I am also getting current notifications, but I am spending too much time deleting old notifications.
    Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by PINC; 09-13-10 at 10:02 PM. Reason: typo
    09-13-10 10:01 PM
    I'm also getting old notifications, but only sometimes. Annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-10 07:51 AM
    I got a message this morning "Facebook Notifications have been enabled", and I have been getting them the whole time. Strange. There was a while back when I was getting old ones too, and then it just stopped.
    09-14-10 08:43 AM
    I haven't got any notifications about messages, replies, anything since last night. Something must be wrong again. Hopefully they work it out soon.
    09-14-10 09:22 AM
    I've been getting a happy birthday notification from one person at least twice a week, and my birthday was 8 months ago. I went back through my wall and deleted that post thinking it would stop. Now I get those same notifications from another friend. Quite annoying.

09-14-10 10:28 AM
    I too have that problem. Only thing I've been able to figure out is that when someone posts to your wall from a 3rd party app (say farmville or game or something) it sends the notification but is unable to show the 3rd party info so all it shows is the last wall post from that person. Next time you get one of those notifications check your wall on the computer and I'll bet there is a post from that person saying that they put a sheep on your wall or something from a 3rd party app/game. Just my 2 cents but seems to be the theme with mine.

09-14-10 01:16 PM
    I too have that problem. Only thing I've been able to figure out is that when someone posts to your wall from a 3rd party app (say farmville or game or something) it sends the notification but is unable to show the 3rd party info so all it shows is the last wall post from that person. Next time you get one of those notifications check your wall on the computer and I'll bet there is a post from that person saying that they put a sheep on your wall or something from a 3rd party app/game. Just my 2 cents but seems to be the theme with mine.

I noticed this as well, but it's still annoying...
    09-14-10 06:35 PM
    So, no solution from anyone?
    09-16-10 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD