Hi everyone!

I wanted to create a thread for our ringtone/notification package called Human Voice Ringtones and Notifications by TeleBEEM. Here you can read about the features of the package, give feedback, ask questions, make suggestions, and discuss anything else you'd like to talk about.

If you've already downloaded Human Voice Ringtones and Notifications, thanks for your purchase! We appreciate your support! For those of you that are not yet familiar with the software package, here is a summary:

Real human voices alert you of incoming calls, and also notify you of a variety of alerts. Recorded by professional voice actors in world-class studios, these voices sound real because they are real!

Spice up your phone with these hot voices telling you that you got a new e-mail, a new text, that your boss or relatives are calling, and dozens more.

Over 900 ringtones and notifications in all!

Includes eight different voice sets:
    - Sexy woman
    - Business woman
    - Cool chick
    - Girl next door
    - Sexy guy
    - Business man
    - Cool guy
    - Boy next door

Each voice set includes 59 notifications for your phone, with alternate versions of each notification. Here are just some of the included notifications:
    - SMS
    - MMS
    - Facebook
    - MySpace
    - Twitter
    - BBM Messenger
    - Windows Live Messenger
    - Level 1 alert
    - Push-To-Talk
    - ...and dozens more!

Features:

* Includes a variety of unique ringtones and notifications.
    * Works on any phone that allows MP3 files as notifications.
    * Over 900 notifications in all!

You can get it on the CrackBerry store: Human Voice Ringtones and Notifications (BlackBerry) by TeleBEEM - Ringtones BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Or visit TeleBEEM Human Notifications for your phone! BlackBerry, Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile, and more! for more info and to hear samples.
    Last edited by TeleBEEM; 01-04-10 at 08:33 PM.
    01-04-10 07:39 PM
    I'm a huge fan of voice tones and always looking for something new..but on the variations for example does it just say "facebook" in different voices or something like "new/incoming facebook message" etc. tia
    01-04-10 08:40 PM
    I'm a huge fan of voice tones and always looking for something new..but on the variations for example does it just say "facebook" in different voices or something like "new/incoming facebook message" etc. tia
    Great question. Actually, each character says the short "Facebook", and then, depending on the attitude of the character, it'll have a variation saying something like "You've got a new Facebook message". And there's two of each of these per character. So you have four per character, 32 to choose from in total. And that's just for the Facebook notification. The same goes for all of the others too.
    01-04-10 09:20 PM
    They're done very well and using quite a few. My only recommendation is for maybe in vol2, you add a generic "instant message" voice. For those of us that don't use the individual IMs and use IM+, Beejive, etc.

Another idea (just going thru my sound profiles) maybe even an alert for the BB Ebay app, a weather advisory alert, and/or Battery/memory low notification .
    01-04-10 11:36 PM
    Mobihand says that this is not compatible with the Storm 9530.

Also...what is the upgrade provision? Do we continue to pay full price for updates or will there be a discounted price due to previous purchase?
    01-05-10 10:00 AM
    It's all MP3 files. Should be compatible with all devices. Might have been overlooked when the developer selected what models it's compatible with.
    01-05-10 11:11 AM
    These can be made for free using the ringtone creator at Zedge.net

I listened to the samples, and they are really cheesy. Sorry.
    01-05-10 12:25 PM
    The ringtones are compatible with any BB that can set MP3 files as notifications, which I think is any phone with OS 4 or later.

Current users will get a discount on future volumes (with different voices), and free upgrades if there are any to this product.
    01-05-10 01:02 PM
    These can be made for free using the ringtone creator at Zedge.net

I listened to the samples, and they are really cheesy. Sorry.
    You don't get over 900 professionally produced notifications with the free ringtone creator. These were recorded in professional studios with professional microphones using real actors.

Anyone who would like to hear samples can watch our YouTube demo video:
    01-05-10 01:05 PM
    You don't get over 900 professionally produced notifications with the free ringtone creator. These were recorded in professional studios with professional microphones using real actors.

Anyone who would like to hear samples can watch our YouTube demo video:

I have just purchased this item...and I am satisfied.

I could make the ringtones and notifications myself....but do I really want to?

I have made a few for a couple of things on my phone (star trek based) but I would not have spent the amount of neccessary time to make up multiple versions.

Could it have been cheaper to purchase...sure I think so, but the cost wasn't crazy...so I am cool!!!
    01-05-10 01:55 PM
    I made a full set, including Facebook, AIM, etc. using that free ringtone creator. It took me a while, but it took you guys a while to make those also. Mine were free, and are quality.
    01-05-10 02:28 PM
    I made a full set, including Facebook, AIM, etc. using that free ringtone creator. It took me a while, but it took you guys a while to make those also. Mine were free, and are quality.

Then everyone is happy, right?
    01-05-10 05:18 PM
    They are for now, until they realize that they can have better, for free.
    01-05-10 05:33 PM
    It works for me..I choose convenience and a life over wasting my time in front of a screen searching ripping, cutting and pasting..

And I don't judge over youtube clips. if that was the case I would of never stuck with BB and got an iPhone. MP3 quality are fine compared to the lady gaga, 80's techno, gypsi music garbage you have to weed through on Zedge.
    01-05-10 07:46 PM
    01-21-10 12:00 PM
    I wanted to create a thread for our ringtone/notification package called Human Voice Ringtones and Notifications by TeleBEEM.
    Long overdue. Robotic ringtones are soooo 1980s. LOL.
    01-21-10 12:22 PM
    We're running a sale on our popular Human Voice Ringtones & Notifications app. $5.99 until March 31st (25% off) in the CrackBerry store.

Human Voice Ringtones and Notifications (BlackBerry) by TeleBEEM - Ringtones BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    03-22-10 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD