I'm sure I am late to the game with this, but I wanted to let everyone know how well google sync is working for me.

My wife and I wanted to share our calendars so we could have 1 unified family calendar but we only have BIS service. I did some searching and found CalendarShare for $20 and was going to buy it, but luckily I came across google sync when I was looking at their mobile software offerings. I downloaded it and it is working great for us. Best of all it is free. I can sync our bb calendars with the google calendar (2 way share) and both of us are kept up to date with our schedules.

If you are looking for a shared calendar solution give this a try.

Jerry
    07-24-08 10:30 AM
    Link to Google Sync?

Updated: Google Mobile - Sync
    07-24-08 10:33 AM
    it says my curve 8310 is not supported
    07-24-08 11:26 AM
    The problem is that you sync multiple calendars on google to your blackberry. But you can only make 2 way modifications to the default calendar.
    07-24-08 12:50 PM
    I downloaded the software, but apparently I"m doing something wrong.
    Will events that I have saved on my BB device transfer to my Google calendar?
    Events that I have saved to Google transferred to my device, but not the other way.
    07-24-08 12:57 PM
    I love it too!!! It is so convenient. Especially for us mac users.

Unfortunately, any events you made in your bb before you added google sync will not be added to the google calendar. But all new events will be synced correctly.

Some people have had trouble with double posting. I'm not sure why. I've not had any trouble.
    07-24-08 04:12 PM
    I can't seem to get any events that I delete and then recreate to appear on my Google Calender if I recreate them on my BB... any ideas?
    07-24-08 04:40 PM
    It's working well for me on my 8330! I sync my PC Outlook calendar to Google using the free PC utility, and the Google calendar to my BB using the free BB utility. All three stay accurately synched and all for free!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 09:59 PM
    Me and my girlfriend do the same thing. Google sync FTW!!!!!
    07-24-08 10:01 PM
    As I put in another thread on this board, I upgraded the OS on my Pearl tonight and for some reason it no longer sync changes I make on my BB to my google calendar. It will only work the other way around (from google calendar to bb).

Any thoughts on this? I upgraded to 4.3.0.127 tonight.
    07-24-08 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD