ok, so I downloaded a new os for my 9930 installed it and everything went well. did a backup and completely wiped and installed the new os. Once installed I restored the backup. left all but a few apps off my device so I could do clean installs. Now my app world only shows the apps i have installed one my phone as ones i ever used. Under uninstalled it has only 2 other apps. I had purchased many apps and now it says I never had them. I have tried a reset in the app world as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the app world. I am completely confused as it has always showed my purchased apps under either uninstalled or unavailable. Any ideas? Im all out. Thanks for any input!
    09-19-11 12:21 AM
    Try this:
    Go to myworld homescreen and do the shortcut alt+r+s+t. It will scan your phone and show all apps and also make sure your BBID is logged in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-11 05:09 AM
    QUOTE=ichat;6689794]Try this:
    Go to myworld homescreen and do the shortcut alt+r+s+t. It will scan your phone and show all apps and also make sure your BBID is logged in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

There's a built in button now, menu/refresh list

09-19-11 05:15 AM

Really? Wow never knew that lol

09-19-11 05:21 AM
    Ive tried both ways at resetting the app world and the same apps show up... Almost like its on rims server side or something...
    09-19-11 08:41 AM
    Ive tried both ways at resetting the app world and the same apps show up... Almost like its on rims server side or something...
    contact app world and show glitches and evidence
    09-19-11 09:02 AM
    Another interesting thing I noticed is that the only apps showing that ive had are made by rim... Is there any way to contact rim about this?
    09-19-11 09:02 AM
    contact app world and show glitches and evidence
    How would I go about this? How do I contact them and what evidence should I show? I don't know how to get hold of anyone about it. Do they have an email address for tech issues?
    09-19-11 09:43 AM
    if you did a backup of your phone with BDM before doing the wipe and installing the new OS can't you just use the restore feature in BDM to restore you apps?

Don't know about OS 7 but I had no problem doing that with OS6.
    09-19-11 10:30 AM
    Another interesting thing I noticed is that the only apps showing that ive had are made by rim... Is there any way to contact rim about this?
    there absolutely is. I don't know the email but your just going to have to look. I have no idea what the email is.

09-19-11 05:32 PM
    In appworld, ALT+RSTRST - worked on 2 of my phones.
    09-19-11 05:40 PM
    Maybe not all your old apps are OS compatible.

Also, while on the uninstalled tab, hit menu key then refresh. Mine were missing as well, but that was the fix. I can also see the apps installed on my Playbook now as well.
    09-19-11 05:41 PM

Glad you posted this as I also ran into this problem, thanks belfastdispatcher, it worked for me.
    09-19-11 05:49 PM
    mine does same thing....there is no way to log out to use another ID I just went back to an older version of app world to get all my apps
    09-19-11 05:56 PM
    Good news everyone, after completely wiping my phone with bbsak, reinstalling verizons official, then restoring the back up, I have been able to get all my apps back. Dunno if I had a bad install or what but all is well now Thanks for all the input. Very appreciative!
    09-19-11 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD