Since their is the MobleHeist sale I have decided to get a HTML viewer for Email. I dont know which one to get though. Empower HTML Email Viewer and BBSmart Email Viewer are on Sale for $9.95. I dont know anything about these though, help me choose... Please!

Michelle
    09-23-08 11:04 AM
    you could upgrade to OS 4.5 and get it for free
    09-23-08 11:20 AM
    kind of in the same boat as you! Dont know which HTML Viewer i should get...
    09-23-08 11:23 AM
    Oh nice...didnt know that!

damn, guess it's time to bite the bullet and see if i can do the upgrade to the new OS...hahaha

Wish me luck!!!
    09-23-08 11:24 AM
    Since their is the MobleHeist sale I have decided to get a HTML viewer for Email. I dont know which one to get though. Empower HTML Email Viewer and BBSmart Email Viewer are on Sale for $9.95. I dont know anything about these though, help me choose... Please!

Michelle

I had a trial of both of them, which you could now and then make your purchase by the deadline. But I choose, Empower----it has more options!
    09-23-08 11:24 AM
    I thought about it, but Verizon hasnt released their version yet, so I will wait. I have also read that the 4.5 is not the best for viewing and some are choosing to buy a program in addition, but I dont know since I havent been able to upgrade yet.

Michelle
    09-23-08 12:35 PM
    I thought about it, but Verizon hasnt released their version yet, so I will wait. I have also read that the 4.5 is not the best for viewing and some are choosing to buy a program in addition, but I dont know since I havent been able to upgrade yet.

Michelle
    +1 for EMPower
    09-23-08 12:45 PM

Michelle
    I just downloaded Empower Pro (trial) and it seems to work fairly well. Very nice interface.

One great thing about most of these programs is, you can download trials of the software. This one appears to have the full funtions. I suggest you try different ones and see what's best for you.
    09-23-08 01:23 PM
    i was also thinking of downloading an email viewer. is Pro on sale in MobileHeist or just regular for empower?
    09-23-08 02:01 PM
    I'm buying the empower pro. I tested it out for the trial period and liked it. I know that Verizon will eventually release 4.5, but until than the 9.95 seems like a great deal.

I have not tried the BBSmart, but since I liked Empower, I'll just do use this one!
    09-23-08 11:59 PM
    I'm buying the empower pro. I tested it out for the trial period and liked it. I know that Verizon will eventually release 4.5, but until than the 9.95 seems like a great deal.

I have not tried the BBSmart, but since I liked Empower, I'll just do use this one!
    Did you get Pro or Standard for $9.95? If Pro, where did you get it? Thanks!
    09-24-08 12:03 PM
    Empower seemed a bit more laggy when I tried both trials. For that and the cost difference for the Pro version of Empower (a lot of people said Pro version is the only one worth getting) I would go with BBSmart for $10.
    09-24-08 12:57 PM
    +1 for Empower

I tried the trials for both E and bb smart, and Empower wins out for me.
    09-28-08 09:57 PM
    yea i got empower and i used bbsmart before and i feel empower is better
    09-28-08 10:03 PM
    Did you get Pro or Standard for $9.95? If Pro, where did you get it? Thanks!
    I got the Pro version for $9.95
    Got it from Crackberry Software MobileHeist
    Sale ends tomorrow at Midnight

I was able to shop and see the discounted price after downloading the Crackberry Appstore onto my BB. It will then allow you to view software on the site. You will have to click on "MobileHeist Each App Only $9.95" to view discounted software from your BB.
    09-28-08 10:32 PM
    Can someone tell me how to get the pics on bbsmart? I'm not sure I did my settings right when I looked for the connection. So.please help
    angi
    09-29-08 03:46 PM
    I had empower pro and loved it, but since the upgrade to 4.5 it didn't work. I would get blank emails instead. I don't think it's compatible with 4.5. I was force to enable it then eventually delete it. Any have it working as it should with 4.5?
    10-04-08 08:08 PM
    I had empower pro and loved it, but since the upgrade to 4.5 it didn't work. I would get blank emails instead. I don't think it's compatible with 4.5. I was force to enable it then eventually delete it. Any have it working as it should with 4.5?
    Same here the pic emails come up blank. The only way to view them I've found is to uninstall empower. Sux
    10-05-08 07:40 AM
    Bought both BBSmart's Email Viewer & Empower Pro. Deleted BBSmart's and was using Empower Pro until 4.5. Now, neither program is compatible and fully works w/4.5 OS. So, it's the native HTML viewer for me until one or both of them are fully compatible. If you're not using 4.5 yet, then go Empower Pro, not standard.
    10-05-08 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD