Has anyone used or tried Yahoo Go 3.0? I was thinking of downloading it and giving it a try. Thanks for any input.
    02-25-08 10:11 AM
    I've used it and found it to be pretty cool. I haven't found a reason to use it instead of the built-in browser, though. I guess it you have a Yahoo! calendar and want to wirelessly check it out, it's a good option. I prefer using Google Sync to sync my calendar with my Berry's calendar, though.

Basically, it seems pretty redundant when you can access the same information through your browser... MEdia Net has a pretty good home page, ya know.
    02-25-08 10:20 AM
    Yeah, I have Opera and its cool, I also use Media Net so I think I will just leave it the way it is.
    02-25-08 10:31 AM
    There is a fierce battle brewing among the big 'net guys.... Who will win the screens of the millions of smart phone users?

Google grabbed an early lead, Yahoo is not one to hold back and Go! is the new contender. The winner sells advertising and they are all prepared to invest heavily into the fight.

Curious but concerned about messing something up? Backup your device, do the install and activation. If there are any hitches with uninstalling, you have the backup at hand.
    02-25-08 12:03 PM
    I really like it for using flickr and its nice to check ebay with. The ebay app goes straight to my ebay so once my info is saved theres no logging in or anything, much faster than with my browser.
    02-25-08 02:41 PM
    I downloaded Yahoo 3.0 and must say I like it! Fast, works well with my yahoo account and email. Well done!
    Jimbo
    02-25-08 03:09 PM
    has the download affected your blackberry? for some reason my BB is wiping out my Yahoo msgs every 2 hours or so, the SMS messages, phone log and BB Messenger conversations! driving me crazy! the only thing I can think of that is different, is the yahoo go download
    02-27-08 11:54 PM
    I have 3.0 and it works great. Quick, runs smoothly, and easy to use. I recommend it to anyone who uses yahoo on a regular basis.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 12:38 AM
    has the download affected your blackberry? for some reason my BB is wiping out my Yahoo msgs every 2 hours or so, the SMS messages, phone log and BB Messenger conversations! driving me crazy! the only thing I can think of that is different, is the yahoo go download
    Low memory issue. Check the following links.

Why is my BlackBerry losing its call logs or message logs? - BlackBerryFAQ.com

How do I free up memory on my device? - BlackBerryFAQ.com

Optimize your BB's Memory
    02-28-08 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD