Hey everyone.

I had Viigo installed a while back when I was still on .75 and the first few leaks after that. It was slow and horrible and lagged out my phone, yada yada yada.. So I got rid of it after a few weeks and saw a nice little improvement in performance.

Has it improved lately? How's it run? Memory leaks? Battery drain? Anything bad or good to say about it?

Go on, I'm listening
    05-04-09 02:35 PM
    It's my favorite app, but on the storm it remains very buggy (for me). I am using a 132/141 hybrid from oneofakind that works great until I load up viigo.

To make it better, I set it not to auto update, so I do it manually. Sometimes the screen goes blank, but if you swipe your finger on the screen the text comes back (only within Viigo). Other times my phone freezes up while it's updating the channels.

I can live with it, but sure hope the next version is improved.
    05-04-09 02:40 PM
    you've heard of memory leaks? Well this program causes the whole dam to burst.
    05-04-09 02:42 PM
    Yea although viigo is a nice program it's buggy as heck on the storm. And I'm the latest leak still not much improvement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 02:45 PM
    I have this Viigo and I dont know why everyone loves it. Maybe I'm missing out on something
    05-04-09 03:57 PM
    I'm a huge fan of Viigo. It is easily my most used application after email. I don't know that there are memory leaks as much as it just consumes memory. Leak implies it uses the memory but when it gives up the memory it does not clean up properly. I think that Viigo uses memory and just keeps it. I tend to turn it on so i can have my articles up to date and deal with the memory usage. Great application!

-Greg
    05-04-09 04:30 PM
    there are some apps that are just worth the leak...
    05-04-09 05:38 PM
    I've just started using the Crackberry version of Viigo, and have had very few problems so far - memory seems stable, battery life is a bit worse when it's left running in the background (only to be expected really), can be a bit laggy sometimes, but not so much that it's unusable...

This is my new favourite app
    05-05-09 01:13 AM
    They have a Viigo Beta version. You need to delete the old Viigo then go to the link on your storm brower and download the Beta version. Don�t worry about losing your settings because if you created a Viigo account it will just transfer everything over.

Viigo Alpha | Download | Viigo

I have not had any major issues with the original version though...
    05-07-09 02:49 PM
    I never had a memory leak problem with Viigo, and the newest version is AWESOME. I love it.

Check out the thread that was started about the newest version and see what people are saying: Viigo with audio released.
    05-07-09 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD